The Chris Barber's fergie challenge

White army

Reaction score
i have chosen to do the fergie challenge from this site's challenge and senarioes section

i chose fulham...so i will update monthly with : games,player/young player of the month,leauge table also some interesting new items that crop up like manager changes or big transfers...

images

Jol quits Fulham

Earlier today sky sports sources learned that Martin Jol had walked out on fulham after a training ground bust up with American international Clint Dempsey....we learned that the argument was about Jol wanting to sell him to liverpool,but Dempsey wanted to remain loyal to the club that gave him his chance in english football

so who will be named new boss at fulham....

Rafa benitez
Alan Curbishley
Jurgen Klinsman
Chris Barber
Al.Fayed---- i am pleased to announce that we are giving a chance to a young and upcoming manager who has who has shown me some very good plans for the club and aims to win the champions league within 8 years a feat i firmly believe will happen

Press--- does it worry you he is only 25.
Al.Fayed---no i like the unusual as you well know but i believe in him...i will let Chris explain his plans

Chris barber---- Thanks boss..i know i am 25 but age is not everything..after my carear was cut shot with injury i turned to drink badly i was out every night not knowing where i would end up,but then one day as i was at a fundraiser Clarke Carlisle of the PFA came to me and help me realise i needed to change so he put me in touch with the FA and i went through my coaching badges and then did some coaching with the a Youth team in Norway for a year and learned my trade their...as for my plans I intend on winning a major trophy for this club in the next 8 years a feat i firmly believe can be done

Press
---Have you spoken to Clint Dempsey yet and have you a new captain in mind

Chris-
--yes and we have already discussed his desire to stay and yes Steve i have...the new captain of Fulham will be brede hangaland and the vice captain will be Clint Demspey......that will be all for today guys i have to get to training..

Update will be later on today of transfers in or out

Last edited: