PaperClipFMer

Reaction score
The Chris Wilder effect.

View attachment 79981

Over the last two seasons Chris Wilder has won Skybet League Two with Northampton and Skybet League One with Sheffield United, claiming 99 points with Northampton and 100 with Sheffield United.

Also (at the time of writing) he is currently sat top of the Championship following his promotion with the Blades. His must surely make him the current most in form manager across all of Europe.

View attachment 79980

In fact, since joining the Blades at the start of last season he's currently only behind Antonio Conte and Mauricio Pochettino in win percentages.

View attachment 79982

Anyway, with all of these achievements and success, it's time he had a crack at the Premier League.

Step forward ...

View attachment 79979

Everton football club

After sacking Ronald Koeman in the last week or so I think this is a perfect opportunity for Wilder to show the Premier League and world what he's all about.​

Good luck mate. As an Everton fan, and doing my own BETA save with them I will be interested to see how you get on. Do you plan to start at the beginning of the season or sim to the point at which Koeman was sacked?

Looking good man

Cheers mate, just struggling to find time to update :)

Good luck mate. As an Everton fan, and doing my own BETA save with them I will be interested to see how you get on. Do you plan to start at the beginning of the season or sim to the point at which Koeman was sacked?

I'm just starting from the start of the game. Any advise on where to strengthen the squad?

CHRIS WILDER APPOINTED MANAGER OF EVERTON

View attachment 79124

Reporter - So Chris, how does it feel to be sat here manager of Everton football club?

Chris Wilder - It feels great. Leaving Sheffield United was the toughest decision of my career but this is a great opportunity and one I couldn't turn down.

Reporter - £150 million has already been spent this summer Chris, are you looking at further signings? And if so what areas are you targeting?

Chris Wilder - Yes we've spent £150 million already, we have brought in over £100 million though. I think we need a little work in both boxes. It's obvious to everyone that we're short up front and possibly a center half short.

Reporter - What are the aims this season then?

Chris Wilder - The club finished 7th last season, 8 points behind Man Utd in 6th. The aim has to be to close that gap. Breaking into that top 6 looks incredibly difficult but that has to be the aim.

View attachment 79123

View attachment 79122

View attachment 79121

I think a striker is a must, Sandro is good but need a decent back-up or starter and have Sandro as back up. Pace is lacking in the centre back area so maybe something to look at and all the most influential players are getting on a bit. In truth a bit of a re-build required oh and you are coming down with AMCs. Good luck I'm approaching the end of my first season and it hasn't all been plain sailing!

I think a striker is a must, Sandro is good but need a decent back-up or starter and have Sandro as back up. Pace is lacking in the centre back area so maybe something to look at and all the most influential players are getting on a bit. In truth a bit of a re-build required oh and you are coming down with AMCs. Good luck I'm approaching the end of my first season and it hasn't all been plain sailing!

Thanks mate! The age of the squad does look a problem, hopefully they can still get me through this first season though :)