The Christian Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter oneunited
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 2K

oneunited

Reaction score
this is a thread to express your love and affection to the lamb of god, jesus.
i find most modern people are turning away from god ( no offence ).
so we as Christians have to spread the good news that our saviour is coming.

so express love and blessings in this thread !!! :)

* i personally pray that fm-base will be the biggest and holiest forum about fm. ( fingers crossed ) * :D

One day Christ will rise again :) I shall pray for him to stop the Poverty, Hunger and War...Ah-Men :)

I don't whether to praise you or send you an e-slap. As a Catholic myself, this thread seems very sarcastic, plus it will erupt into spam. Also as a wise man once told me on IRC, 'a religion is like a *****, you have one but don't show it around'

What a stupid thread (because it looks not serious) and could be insulting. I'm not religious myself, but still, if I was a Mod I would close this straight away.

Your faith is just that, yours.

I have no problem with people being religious and discussing it if they want to, but I can see this thread going very wrong very quickly.

You know what this thread is about, so if you're not a Christian simply don't post. Don't turn this into a god debate thread, we have one of those already. Consider that a warning.

Despite Lee's warning I could see this turning into a argument filled thread so I best tread carefully. I am very much not religious but technically am a Christian since I was baptised when I was a baby. Got nothing against people being Christian or any other religion as long as they don't try to force it on to me :)

I believe in Charles Darwin. The thing with God and Jesus could make a good movie though.

Darwinism doesnt prove there is no God.
It just says that Species need to adapt to survive. You can be a Scientist and a Christian.

I am a Roman Catholic. But this thread is pointless. Is it just people saying if they are Christian or not?

Darwinism doesnt prove there is no God.
It just says that Species need to adapt to survive. You can be a Scientist and a Christian.

I am a Roman Catholic. But this thread is pointless. Is it just people saying if they are Christian or not?

And what the heck does the bible say? It's completely against survival of the fittest, it's all just Gods creations.

Don't get me wrong here, but I'm quite proud that my country is Protestant and I pay church taxes, to preserve some of my heritage here in Denmark. But I am also proud to say that Denmark is one of most non-religious countries today, together with our fellow brethren in Sweden and Norway. Just take a look at Scandinavia. It's a paradise because our people always used our common sense, instead of asking a God who is not even going to respond.

And what the heck does the bible say? It's completely against survival of the fittest, it's all just Gods creations.

Don't get me wrong here, but I'm quite proud that my country is Protestant and I pay church taxes, to preserve some of my heritage here in Denmark. But I am also proud to say that Denmark is one of most non-religious countries today, together with our fellow brethren in Sweden and Norway. Just take a look at Scandinavia. It's a paradise because our people always used our common sense, instead of asking a God who is not even going to respond.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f23/do-you-believe-in-god-t18174/page37.html

I am still not convinced that this is a serious thread and is oneunited's idea of a joke.

woooh this threa should be closed down as you will get a serious god debate

Well that's what the God thread is for , this is the Christian thread.

You know what this thread is about, so if you're not a Christian simply don't post. Don't turn this into a god debate thread, we have one of those already. Consider that a warning.

Praise Allah!

Look mate - come on! Do you read what he just said? Stop taking the ******* ****

More on-topic, I'm a Christian, go to church on most Sundays, barely any of my other mates do, but you need a bit of divine intervention supporting Wolves

Back