The Christian Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter oneunited
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 2K
Look mate - come on! Do you read what he just said? Stop taking the ******* ****

More on-topic, I'm a Christian, go to church on most Sundays, barely any of my other mates do, but you need a bit of divine intervention supporting Wolves

I really hope this does not turn into a God Bashing thread, or a thread were other people start spreading their ideals on us....

Getting my son Baptised as a Roman Catholic and There are some really nice people who go to church.
I tend not to go, as my Fiance is Slovakian and a Roman Catholic, whilst i'm a protestant, but at the end of the day, it's all the same, and i like to go to Church on the odd occasion. My personal belief that there is a God, maybe not a God in the way he is projected by Religions, and i have my views, but that is not for this debate. Any way, we could be wrong and there could be a Christian God, there's as much chance as us being wrong as there is being right. It adds something to peoples lives and if that makes them happy and brings them peace, then fair play.
I like going to Church any way :)

This whole thing stinks of ****-take.

I'm not religious but I have great respect for all religions due to what they provide some people with, hope where there would otherwise be none etc.

One thing I've always noticed and found funny though. Often, the people that claim it's wrong to force your religion on others, are the same ones that get caught up in stupid debates arguing against religion... if it isn't fair to force your religion on somebody, it's surely not fair to force your atheism on religious people either?

This thread fails from the beginning, the first person to post spelt Amen wrong, you call yourself religious lol I'm christian but I draw the line when you make a thread about it and start calling each other brother. Close please .

Back