The Christmas Thread 2010

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 236
  • Views Views 13K

Steve*

Y.N.W.A.
Reaction score
Ok guys(and girls), as we all know Christmas is just around the corner.
Just set this thread up for people to discuss and share what they want for presents and what they realistically expect to get?

Urgh, Christmas...A time for non-religous people to get gifts for no apparent reason. I'm athiest, and literally forced presents upon me, if I said I didn't want anything, I'd still get stuff. So I may's well get something out of it I need/want. I'm getting an electric acoustic guitar, having it ordered tonight in fact.

/Scrooge :P

Urgh, Christmas...A time for non-religous people to get gifts for no apparent reason. I'm athiest, and literally forced presents upon me, if I said I didn't want anything, I'd still get stuff. So I may's well get something out of it I need/want. I'm getting an electric acoustic guitar, having it ordered tonight in fact.

/Scrooge :P

Capitalism, yo.

Im not sure what im getting as i like to keep it a suprise myself but got tickets for Ireland v France in the 6 nations in febuary for my dad and going with him so should be good :)

If i had to choose though i would like a new tv to play xbox on or maybe a higher spec laptop :)

Money, and a new TV, and it should suffice, im goin to NY in april so I can't be picky.

Well the recession's boot finally met my *** and I've had to sell my Xbox 360 and acoustic guitar (among other things), so I think I'll just be thankful for a roof over my head this christmas.

That said, I'll spend money I don't have on inordinate amounts of alcohol so I can bypass any awkward feeling around my family.

Hmm, I won't have to change my avatar as it's been festive since I signed up.

I'm expecting to get 6 Bugatti Veyrons for the lads along with a personal race track, so we can all go and race each other whenever we want.

I'm expecting to get 6 Bugatti Veyrons for the lads along with a personal race track, so we can all go and race each other whenever we want.

When did Andid1 change his name and become a mod?

Hopefully getting the iPhone 4, some games, man utd home kit but i don't want the glazers getting any money so thats probably a no and maybe a laptop

Hahaha hope Andy sees that post DMF, he'll love it.

Realistically I hope to get a coat of some sort, been saving a bit for a Barbour or a North Face to keep me warm over winter. Probs just ask for 50 quid off me mam or something so I can go get one.

And a Veyron. Just one though.

Hopefully getting the iPhone 4, some games, man utd home kit but i don't want the glazers getting any money so thats probably a no and maybe a laptop

Your not askin for much?
If i got a laptop and nothing else id be over the moon :)

Also my sisters bought me tickets to anfield for xmas :)

Your not askin for much?
If i got a laptop and nothing else id be over the moon :)

Also my sisters bought me tickets to anfield for xmas :)

Yeah, not much :D, As i was doing my gcse exams during my birthday and i didn't ask for anything so i wouldn't get distracted. So my family said i can get some extra things this christmas :D

Back