The Christmas Thread 2010

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 236
  • Views Views 13K
Exactly what I thought, which is why I checked it out first and asked a few people, I thought it was to go to be true. But it's all good. :D

Won't need to buy a car either, I'll be getting my mum's old Golf, it's old and a pile of **** but I'd rather drive that and possibly crash a few times in that, rather then buy my own.

Classic Mini :wub:

how old are you guys? i'm 16 and i got nothing, and everybody here got expensive presents

i'm 16 :), looking forward to boxing day as well as saracens are at wembley :D

From other people i got; perfume, lingerie, stuff for the new house, make up, money, jewellery, socks, candles, a new nice bag and urrmm lots of other girlie stuff <3

You're welcome, and you can send the pictures any time.

I got money, box of sweet, a Mickey mouse t-shirt, an Iron Maiden t-shirt plus a ticket to them live in Glasgow next year :P with my brother

Cannot believe I am going to be in the presence of Wagner.

In the words of the messiah "It will be unforgettable, on my death bed, in my last breath, I will remember of this moment."

I'll have your old laptop bud.

and your cousins number cheers.

1. My old laptop is sat next to me, I still need to take the pictures of me boning your sister off it before I trash it.

2. My cousin is a guy. Enjoy. ;)

:o Not even going to mention your doughnut gift! lol :P)

true, that gift was/is so ******* epic!

Good Xmas. Love being spoilt. Got everything I wanted and more.

Merry boxing day? But late for xmas now haha. My parents paid for the MOT on my car, and my sisters got me Fable 3 + 3 months of live, so I'm well happy with my haul haha. Hope you all got what you wanted too :)

Technically it's not boxing day on the 26th this year as boxing day cannot fall on a sunday. Boxing day this year is on monday :)

Xmas was as useful present wise as it has been for the last 8 years.

Highlights were socks and a book.

Food was decent.

Bah.

Humbug.

My mum said she couldnt afford to get me an Xbox for christmas. Then she gives me a late gift, the sly fox! Thanks Mum! :D

Back