The Christmas Thread

Adzter018

Reaction score
Hey guys havent been on here in a while and though i would get into the festive spirit.

Feel free to post what you are getting for christmas this year and what you plan to do on christmas day, do you have any traditions that you participate in each year?.

: )

I will start off a couple of months ago my friend was talking about getting rid of his old useless acoustic guitar and i decided to buy it.So after taking lessons i have decided that it is somthing i want to do and so went and purchases an epiphone les paul standard plus top now i just have to wait till christmas :S

Anyway incase i dont go on again before then i wish you all a merry christmas and a happy new year!

marry christmas

but theres allready a thread :D

All my Christmas traditions involve alcohol,pigging out and ****** TV.

oh right sorry could an admin close it please

It's ok. The other thread was a 'What Do You Want' thread. This one is about Christmas in general.

mine involves travelling down to my dads in birmingham, and going to the boxing day game in northampton

new ps3 and going to my house in hampshire. glad tidings fellow gamers

family over christmas then the pub boxing day

im getting a 360, i never really wanted one until codmw2 came out.......yeah just get really drunk a pig out like jp said

mass, a huge dinner, set up my tv, play xbox, then go out for the night
then on boxing day ive got 2 rugby matches and going to watch a match. Then go out for the night =D

i like rugby. shame i can't play it though.

ps . atm, i feel like staying online until 8 as i am exhausted from a x-country run today. i came 32nd out of 124.:)

On Christmas day I will be opening presents at our house with Sean and Lee, then I gotta go see my mam and dad separately on the morning before having dinner with all my mam's side of the family with Sean. :)

My christmas involves getting drunk on christmas eve. wake up the next morning, open pressies and have my grandparents for dinner. Then get drunk again. I'm only 15 so all good:)

My Christmas begins on Saturday 12th when I arrive back in London. I'm really looking forward to the break from university, these final 3 weeks have been **** for coursework deadlines, and it's not even over yet.

As for Christmas day itself, having dinner with my mum's side of the family, and relaxing over some repeats on the telly, then for Boxing day, I'll be round my nan's with my dad's side of the family, and doing the same thing again.

Then I'm heading back up to begin semester 2 of **** on January 2nd. Joy.

My christmas involves getting drunk on christmas eve. wake up the next morning, open pressies and have my grandparents for dinner. Then get drunk again. I'm only 15 so all good:)
Your having your Grandparents for dinner? Whats wrong with having Turkey like the rest of us.

Haha. Boasting about getting drunk when you know if you seen him hed be spewing his guts up. No seriously mate you shouldnt drink at that age it ****** me up.