davegutt0512

Reaction score
The Clarets - Staying at the top

View attachment 344549

So I thought I would finish my Fm14 game with a challenging time in charge of Burnley, they are due to really struggle in the league this year with very limited resources and the game certainly mimics this, but personally I can't help the appeal of an underdog. Last time Burnley were in the premiership they lasted just the one season. My objectives for this save is to first of all beat that record and survive the first season in the premier league. Moving on from this I would obviously like to continue to improve and establish Burnley as a dominant form in Europe all why focusing on my favourite thing about this game, the youth academy!

Pre-Season and Transfers

View attachment 344531

View attachment 344530
I added some extra matches to an already packed Pre-season but I really wanted to ensure that the players were well gelled going into which i imagine will be a long tough season in the Premier League. Overall the Pre-season as a whole was quite successful picking up mainly wins with our loss coming against Spartak, a stronger team than us, also a loss at st mirren but i played fringe players in this match so they could improve there fitness aswel.

View attachment 344529
So not much to say about the outgoings, this released quite a bit to add to the wage budget aswel.
I am happy with my signings and hope they can come up big for us in the new season, the obvious big signing which took all of my budget was Mutch but he will fit into the team immediately, also being backed up in midfield by free transfers, Frimpong and Koren​