The Club is in a poor financial position? Help please?

nickc1994

Reaction score
Hi, I'm currently in November in year 2013 With Aston Villa and I've noticed that every time a "Board Confidence update" comes in my inbox that I'm losing money. (2m)

I've got 163k in my wage budget available but why do I keep losing money? I don't want my club to be skint in a few season time?

any help would be great? Thankyou. :)

You always lose money, i have like a 1m wage budget or something stupid left and i lose about 8m a month, really nothing to worry about, just don't go over your wage budget by alot.

Yeah, generally you will be losing money until you reach the end of the season and get your league position payout and sponsorship money, only newly promoted or low budget premier league clubs will be in profit before they start to climb the table and end up paying more wages.
be sure to look out on your finance screen that you never linger in the red, on your overall balance, for too long. You'll end up having to take out loans to repay the debt and that's when the real monthly losses start to hit you.

Try engaging in a bit of stock exchange....buy young cheap players with the intention of loaning them out and eventually selling them. This can make you a huge profit, get a wide scouting knowledge, and you'll start to see all kinds of decent youngsters pop up on free's. Other than that, as said above, the premiership has massive pay-outs at seasons end, just keep an eye on your financial statement to make sure you aren't losing money over 12 months, and make sure you aren't losing too much money on silly things like loyalty bonuses and agent fees that can be negotiated down