The club of the future, Huddersfield

Status
Not open for further replies.

olavhp

Reaction score
7. August.2009

Huddersfield manager Lee Clark resigns as Huddersfield manager after a disappointing 13 place in the coca cola league 1 During an emotional press conference today said the 36-year-old that he could no longer help the club further and he could not Manage a team where the players and board did not trust him anymore.

View attachment 69772
Lee Clark resigns after a dissepointnig season

Chairman Dean Hoyle also said that a new coach will be clarified on Friday 10 August

View attachment 69771 follow further in this matter on Sky Sports

Last edited:
sorry kinda new in this i will inprove now ;)

---------- Post added at 03:31 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 02:39 AM ----------

sorry guys my ******* brother deleted my save

sorry kinda new in this i will inprove now ;)

---------- Post added at 03:31 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 02:39 AM ----------

sorry guys my ******* brother deleted my save

Why does everyone use that feeble excuse..... now for the people who's brothers have actually deleted their saves, people just aren't going to believe it :S

i'm guessing you didn't get far if you just made the story, so surely start again ;)

Why does everyone use that feeble excuse..... now for the people who's brothers have actually deleted their saves, people just aren't going to believe it :S

Agreed. My older brother also play FM but at no point do I look at his saves and think 'hey, I might delete these'.

99% are just people talking *****

Agreed. My older brother also play FM but at no point do I look at his saves and think 'hey, I might delete these'.

99% are just people talking *****

Wouldn't let my brother near my pc, as I know he will delete the save :'(

i kinda deleted his save so he got ****** off, i am never gona do that again :(

Status
Not open for further replies.