The club of the future, Huddersfield

Status
Not open for further replies.

olavhp

Reaction score
Huddersfield manager Lee Clark resigns as Huddersfield manager after a disappointing 13 place in the coca cola league 1 During an emotional press conference today said the 36-year-old that he could no longer help the club further and he could not Manage a team where the players and board did not trust him anymore.

View attachment 71273
Lee Clark resigns after a disappointing season

Chairman Dean Hoyle also said that a new coach will be clarified on Friday 10 August

follow further in this matter on Sky Sports

10. August. 2009

during a press conference today, told board chairman of Huddersfield, the press that a new manager is ready for the club, the new manager is Olav H. Paulsen. This came as a great surprise, it was not expected that Paulsen would get the job, the 30 years old man was in great spirit and was very excited for the new job of his

View attachment 70291
Paulsen was very excited for he's first and new job

View attachment 71274Follow further in this case on Sky Sports

Last edited:
you should of re-started in your other post mate ;)

anyways good luck, you've got some good young players in smithies, pearce and rhodes.
i'll be following

you got point there but same **** its not that importen, and thanks:)

Pre Season

8. July. 2009
rumor is that the Huddersfield player Chris Lucketti, have played his last game for the club and that he is almost ready for Dunfermline, the price should not be high for the 37 years old player and it is considered that he is going for around £ k​

View attachment 70546
Chris lucketti have probably played his last game for Huddersfield​

Tom Denton are sold to Ebbsfleet, the young striker was sold for about £ k. Huddesfield manager Olav H. Paulsen would not comment on the case​

Rumor says that Huddersfield have made a bid for Norwich Gary Doherty, the bid should be worth around £ 100k​

Chris Lucketti have been sold from Huddersfield to York for around £ k​

Huddersfield have ****** up the Nigerian striker Danny Uchechi on a free transfer, Uchechi signed today a contract that binds him to the club until 2012. Huddersfield manager Olav H. Paulsen seemed very happy during an interview today, he said that Danny is a player who is extremely quick and will run from many defensive players as he is in Huddersfield

View attachment 70729
Here are Uchechi from his time in Charlton

Huddersfield have managed to get Chelsea Sam Hutchinson on a loan, Paulsen was very pleased because many other clubs were also interested in Hutchinson

View attachment 70658Follow Huddersfield on Sky Sports​

Last edited:
The season has started

Southend 1-1 Huddersfield

View attachment 71161

Coca Cola league 1
Goalscorer: Jordan Rhodes

season has finally started to Huddersfield but the first game did not go as planned, in Paulsen's first match ended the match 1-1, in an interview after the match Paulsen said this "the match today was disappointing, we played too bad and need to sharpen us to the next game"

Hudderfield 4-0 Crewe

View attachment 71162

League cup 1st round
Goalscores: Lee Novak (2), Gary Roberts, Jordan Rhodes

"A very good performance of the team today, today I am proud of your performance and that we win by 4 goals"

Per Egil Flo is purchased by Huddersfield and will likely show play the next game against Southampton. Flo, who played for Sogndal went to Huddersfield for £ 300k

View attachment 71154
here is Flo in a U20 game for Norway

Huddersfield 3-3 Southampton

View attachment 71163

Goalscorers: Lee Novak, Anthony Pilkington, Radhi Jaidi (OG)
Coca Cola League 1

" I am very disappointed because we lead 2-0 when they get a red card and then we let in 3 goals and only manage to score one, it is simply too poor "

Huddersfield 2-0 Brighton

View attachment 71166

Goalscorers: Michael Collins, Anthony Pilkington

" I am very happy with today's result, we fight brave and win."

Bristol Rovers 1-2 Huddersfield

View attachment 71184

Goalscorers: Per Egil Flo (PEN), Lee Novak
Coca Cola League 1

"Good work all together and that provides us a team victory"

Swansea 5-2 Huddersfield

View attachment 71207

Goalscorers: Lee Novak, James Berrett
League 2st round

"This was a bad day at work for all of us, especially for the defense, 5 goals against is never fun. Unfortunately for us, they were effective and we met a better team"

Huddersfield 2-1 Yeovil

View attachment 71208

Goalscorers: Theo Robinson (2)
Coca cola league 1

" Good work from Theo who manage to score to goals, he's the reason why we win today, I expect more from the rest of the team next match"

August is finished and here are the table in Coca Cola League 1
View attachment 71209

Last edited:
alright kid.
just a couple of comments.
1) absolutely love the terriers, so glad to see there is a story. i managed to get them promoted in my first season, coming second only to leeds :( hopefully you can emulate that too!
2) just work a bit on your grammar, cos it's the only thing letting your story down.
and 3) good signings in hutchinson and doherty, hopefully they lead you to glory!

Looks good mate will be waiting eagerly for the next update

Thanks, I know my grammar is not the best, it will probebly get better after som time:) and i dident manage to sign doherty he went to swansea instead:'(

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 PM ----------

Just so you know i will update each month ( On the game of course):)

ohh okay :( gutted. but yeah hopefully it will imrpove. are you not english btw?
and yeah looking forward to next update :D

September

Hartlepool 1-1 Huddersfield (Huddersfield won on penalties)

View attachment 71220

Johnstone's Paint Trophy N 1st round

Goalscorer: Anthony Pilkington

September could started terribly for Huddersfield, but they beat Hartlepool on penalties
Paulsen was relieved after the match and told the press that he was very happy for the win.
"it could have been worse with us today, we are lucky and certain penalties"​

Mk Dons 0-2 Huddersfield

View attachment 71226

Coca Cola League 1

Goalscorers: Per Egil Flo, Theo Robinson

" Another good game from our side, we are playing very well at the moment and I hope we continue our good form"​

Huddersfield 1-0 Brentford

View attachment 71244

Coca Cola League 1
Goalscorer: Theo Robinson
"We should do better against this kind of opponent, but it is our 5 victory in a row and we must be happy with that"​

Millwall 4-0 Huddersfield

View attachment 71246

Coca Cola League 1

"This is the worst I have ever experienced, we created hardly any chances and are terrible in defense"​

Huddersfield 3-2 Stockport

View attachment 71262

Goalscorers: Anthony Pilkington, Theo Robinson, Robbie Williams (PEN)

Coca Cola League 1

"It was important for us today to win, we're working well in attack but must sharpen us in defense"​

Walsall 2-0 Huddersfield

View attachment 71308

Coca Cola League 1

"This is simply too bad for a team that will be in the top and lose to an opponent who Walsall, we really have to sharpen us"​

Colchester 2-1 Huddersfield

View attachment 71325

Coca Cola League 1

Goalscorer: Danny Drinkwater

"Now we struggle, we are dependent of victory next match if we will win the league"

September are ended and this is the league table:
View attachment 71326

Last edited:
hmm, scraped a few wins together against the weaker sides, but might need to tighten up.
huddersfield have got some really talented players, just need to sort out a formation that utilises them.
what formation are you using, I may be able to offer you some help?

the 4-4-2, you got a point but still i am only 3 points behind 1st place

Hiya mate, could you try and get spell checker or something because Im struggling to understand you. Im not being funny or owt just pointing it out for you :).
good results btw (by the way)

I know my grammar is not the best, but it will probebly get better, meanwhile i will try to get a spell checker or somthing :):):)

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

i found a spell checker looks like it works :)

October

Leeds 1-0 Huddersfield

Johnstone`s Paint Trophy 2st round

"Leeds are a good team but we must start winning again, the league is the most importen for use now"​

Huddersfield 4-0 Exeter

Coca Cola League 1

Goalscorers: Jordan Rhodes (3), Andy Marriott (OG)

"we finally win again, this is really important for the hole team, we needed this victory. And it finally loosened for Jordan today, it was wonderful to see him score a hat-rick"​

Charlton 1-3 Huddersfield

Coca Cola League 1

Goalscorers: Jordan Rhodes, Anthony Pilkington, Per Egil Flo

"This victory was really important, Charlton is one of the best teams in the league and we are the best team on the pitch today"​

Huddersfield 1-0 Leyton Orient

Coca Cola League 1

Goalscorer: Per Egil Flo

"We shoud play better against this type of opponent, but victory is a victory and we must be happy for that"

Oldham 0-2 Huddersfield

Coca Cola League 1

Goalscorers: Jordan Rhodes, Lee Novak

"Another great game, we beat a good team today and thats very important to do"

October is over and here are the tabel
View attachment 71432

Last edited:
yer wasnt meanin to be offensive or owt, just sayin. but you got a good victory there against exeter, so keep it up! glad to see rhodesy on the score sheet.
perfect player to play with jordan rhodes: clive platt. cheap as well. awesome target man.

Status
Not open for further replies.