Neal Lyons

Reaction score
Anybody come across this before, i was looking the other night and stumbled onto it - put it into place with Feyenoord and its working a treat.

You really need to build your side around the positions and get them spot on, get your individual training set up properly etc. You tend to not have a great deal of possession but what you do in possession is awesome, lots of shots CCC etc.

Don't worry about views lol ppl searching for plug n play tactic hahaha but looks good had similar tactic for league one side :)

Suprised how well this has worked tbh, i gave Feyenoord a cash boost to get myself a side together from the off and i thought it would take a while for them to gel etc but its gone off like a firework!

yeah i'm currently working on a new tactic thought it would take long for team to gel but BOOM instant result love it lol when that happens :)

Anybody come across this before, i was looking the other night and stumbled onto it - put it into place with Feyenoord and its working a treat.

and the fact that i put the top "the cobra tactic" should tell you im not trying to put this out as my own.

Its a good tactic and it works well, im enjoying using it so thanks!

I've tried it b4, not that great tbh, it's good against certain formations but is pretty awful againt others; the kuni-something 253 overlord is better

and the fact that i put the top "the cobra tactic" should tell you im not trying to put this out as my own.

Its a good tactic and it works well, im enjoying using it so thanks!

ok, i'm glad we've cleared that up. keep enjoying it

mate, this is my tactic, originally made it in FM13, and for FM14 as well. I sincerely hope you're not trying to put it out as your own.

Here is the original article Football Manager 2014 Attacking Tactic Cobra 3-6-1 - A Great FM14 Tactic | Passion for Football Manager

Here is the fm-base thread: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-14-tactics/145686-cobra361-passion4fm.html

Just wondered if you could clear a few things up with this tactic for me please mate.

You set it to attacking but when you read attacking it says its best suited to a direct fast tempo game providing players get forward and expressing themselves - but then on the instructions its short passing and disciplined approach.

Just wondered what your thoughts are on this mate.

Just wondered if you could clear a few things up with this tactic for me please mate.

You set it to attacking but when you read attacking it says its best suited to a direct fast tempo game providing players get forward and expressing themselves - but then on the instructions its short passing and disciplined approach.

Just wondered what your thoughts are on this mate.

would you mind asking it on the thread please?