The Comedian Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goooner

Reaction score
Well since everyone needs laughs in their lives lets share and talk about the people that give them to us.

My personal favourite stand ups are Eddie Murphy, Martin Lawrence, Katt Williams and Will-e Robo.

Dara O'Briain
Frankie Boyle
Lee Evans
Omar Djalili (sp)

Seemples;)

Jimmy Carr, Sean Lock, Lee Mack, Demetri Martin Dave Chappelle, Peter Kay & Ricky Gervais..

and Bill Bailey.

Ive never heard of Eddie Larzard, ill take a look at him when i have time.

Ive never really found Lee Evans funny, people have told me he is but nahh.The only thing i find funny about him is that monkey face of his :p

The rest people have mentioned i havent heard of apart from Dave Chappelle. He just doesnt put that much energy into his acts but he is funny

Their are lots of comedians that i like.:D

Jason manford is awesome(H), his bit about FM on live at the apolloXD, too bad he supports city.:mad:

Billy Connolly
Lee Evans
Frankie Boyle
Dara O'Briain
And a few more.

Their are lots of comedians that i like.:D

Jason manford is awesome(H), his bit about FM on live at the apolloXD, too bad he supports city.:mad:

Was trying to remember his name there. Heard his one about when he met Micah Richards.

I'm really into standup. Heres my faves: (breathe)
Rory Bremner
Dawn French
Omid Djalili
Shappi khorsandi
Bill Bailey
Frankie Boyle
Jo Brand
Lee Evans
Frank Skinner
Al Murray
MITCHELL AND WEBB!
Jason Manford
Dara O'Briain (sp)
Alan Carr
Jimmy Carr
Jack Dee
Russel Howard
Russell Kane
Andy Parsons
Rhod Gilbert
Phil Jupitus
Noel Fielding
Russel Brand
Sean Lock
Michael Macintyre
This looks like I've just copied but I own dvds or have seen live (or at least clips) and I love them all.
I'd have to say the funniest are Sean Lock, Michael Mcintyre or Russell Kane

Last edited:
Anyone you dont like lol.

Forgot to say George Carling

Got Chris Rock new dvd - Kill the Messenger. Amazing stuff. A must watch

Chris Rock, Michael McIntyre and the manc on 8 out of 10 cats do it for me along with Ricky Gervais as the office is a piece of genius, I hope no one says the fat one from Gavin and Stacey

Status
Not open for further replies.