Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if the game does this or someone has suggested this but I think since the game is mostly about looking for players and try to get the better of their abilities, the game, whenever a player is private tutored by a senior member with good stats, for example determination or influence, the tutored player should be able to raise his potential ability instead of raising his stats.

hey bud :)

you read that all in my thread about youngsters :) 16-17yrs old, even the last 5 minutes is enough! 18-19, 10-15 minutes and 20, 20 minutes at least :)

thats absolutely perfect! what I meant was that if you play him week in week out in all matches he will burn out! youngster are not physically ready to play extensively and should be used sporadically!

a rule of thumb:

start a promising youngster (if playing as a big club) every 8-10 matches under the age of 19yrs

I'm playing a Barca save and I have a couple players who are 17-19 on the Barcelona B team. I can't control how many games they are playing because Barca B has their very own manager. This means these youngsters are playing 30+ second division games. Is this bad for their development and if so what should I do?

On the other day, i was talking to Raikon ( :)) about dynamic CA.

Just trying to understand one thing:

A player with 20 on finishing with a CA/PA of 150/150 is better than a player with 140/190, correct?

But, is it better than a player with 20 on the same skill with PA/CA of 190/190? I don't think so.

Imagine now a striker with CA/PA of 150/150 that scores 60 goals in a season. Wouldn't be correct that the CA raises to, let's say 155? As if he continues like that for 10 seasons, the CA/PA should raise to make him a superstar player!

Do you ever wonder why Messi wins the majority of the prizes? because he is the best (in game ofc) in terms of CA/Pa. In my save, Tevez scored 88 goals in one season, had more assists, better average, more MoM, but still had the 2nd place (Messi scored 26...).

Would like some discussion on this.

Cheers

Does anyone know the minimum CA value required to be classed as a World Class player?

Depends how you define WC i guess.

150 is basically where player is good enough for first squad football, in the top club, in the top league.
175 and above is Superstar Jesus.

Depends how you define WC i guess.

150 is basically where player is good enough for first squad football, in the top club, in the top league.
175 and above is Superstar Jesus.

I mean in their description on the personal information screen - eg a World Class Winger
I think it's 175 plus the key stats for the position have to be over a certain number

I mean in their description on the personal information screen - eg a World Class Winger
I think it's 175 plus the key stats for the position have to be over a certain number

Oh , those. I think those are also reputation related.

I just witnessed a raise in PA. Mbaye Niang had PA 168 at the start of the game and five seasons later his PA was 182...

using the FM Genie Scout.

I always sort my players by PA descending and suddenly Mbaye Niang went up as first with 182 and i remember Nangis being first with 179. Luckily, I had the save from the start of the game and indeed, Niang's PA was 168 back then

Somehow i am guessing it has something to do with fm12? ....

using the FM Genie Scout.

I always sort my players by PA descending and suddenly Mbaye Niang went up as first with 182 and i remember Nangis being first with 179. Luckily, I had the save from the start of the game and indeed, Niang's PA was 168 back then

Genie for 13?

Hello there!

Can i have 3 Aberdeen player

Ryan Fraser, Ryan Jack and Cameron Smith?

Thanks!

I was downloaded the FMRTE thing cause I was in season 2017/2018 and all my first few season wonderkid signings just weren't getting any good (except Kurt Zouma), I also wanted to compare my team as I have taken a bit of a dive the league so I had a few questions. A few of my coaches 4.5 star suggustions only have a PA of like 150 so that's kinda annoying.

One of my guys is 24 (Maximillian Meyer) and his PA was 175, but his CA is only like 155. My scout says he wont get any better, I would have thought there would be a bit of room at only 24 to get quite a bit better, is my scout really wrong? What are the chances of him getting even 10 of the 20 difference in CA over PA?

One random youth intake guys who I paid no attention to (due to **** stats and bad coach rating) has a PA of 180 but his CA is below 70 (he is 17), would my staff also be incorrect about this guy? He's not even good enough for the reserves, but that 180 PA is enticing.

I also saw a 17 year old AMC at Ajax with a PA of 198 and CA of 120, if I sign him is he pretty much Gaurenteed to be awesome? His Stats look good, but not amazing. He has quite poor physical stats, 3 strength, 9 Stamina I think.

Kurt Zouma had a PA of 180 and he is now at like 177 so I obviously did that right. Bought him at 17 but I pretty much had him in U18 sqaud for first 2 seasons, then he was straight in for Rio Ferdinand and carved up, no loan or tutor.

I also saw in FMRTE a "player rating" score. Zouma's was 86.0 and one of the highest in the game of all ages, what does this number reflect? How good their stats are for their primary role?

Hi this is my first time posting.

I was wondering, I bought Hiljemark on my Swansea save and my coaches rated him as CA 1.5* and PA 2.5*. I didn't think he was quite good enough for the first team so sent him out on loan for a season, though to my surprise when he returned his rating had increased. As expected his CA went up, now 2* but completely unexpectedly his PA went up as well to 3.5*, what was really odd was that it was the same coach giving the report, but he was now rated as a far better player.

My question is, as their seems to be divided opinion on this site, did his PA increase or is it just that he is a better player now and more likely to reach his PA than when he went on loan? If anyone is wondering he went on loan to to Ipswich in the Championship.

嗯,,

嗯,留名慢慢看…

Status
Not open for further replies.