The Complete How to train/tutor my youngster's Thread

Player Prefered Moves

Shoots from distance, likes to cut inside etc

Her's an oddball qustion that I hope someone can answer. I'v signed a few African kids and have to send them to one of two Belgian feeder clubs Germinal Beershot in the highest league and KV turnhout in the 2nd division fo Work Permit reasons. Do I send them to the better team, in the better league, with better facilities, and better coaching but they might get only a few games a season or do I send them to the lower team where they'll play every game but the facilities and training aren't up to par? Both leagues are active

Her's an oddball qustion that I hope someone can answer. I'v signed a few African kids and have to send them to one of two Belgian feeder clubs Germinal Beershot in the highest league and KV turnhout in the 2nd division fo Work Permit reasons. Do I send them to the better team, in the better league, with better facilities, and better coaching but they might get only a few games a season or do I send them to the lower team where they'll play every game but the facilities and training aren't up to par? Both leagues are active
Lower teams if I were you ;)

1st team experience > all

IMO, don't accept loans that say they will use them for 'backup'. First team experiance is essential, but also take into account the training facilities. If you can get him to a club that will give him 1st team experience and that has decent facilities, all the better.

Last edited:
1st team experience > all

IMO, don't accept loans that say they will use them for 'backup'. First team experiance is essential, but also take into account the training facilities. If you can get him to a club that will give him 1st team experience and that has decent facilities, all the better.
It's a work permit issue - I have no choice. I've sent 2 guys that will get regular playing time to the lower division and the other who is raw to the better facilty team as he won't get a run for either

Please someone help me... Why i cant tutor lukaku dodo musacchio and neymar. Seems like its harder to tutor player in fm 2011....

when I try and import the training schedules it says "this file could not be imported"