Raikan007

Reaction score
good day to you all, i have noticed in the last couple of days the amount of regen threads that have been started and get 1 or 2 replies then thats it, this thread will enable all members to post any questions, any suggestions, anything really to do with regens, how to play them, what roles, tutoring etc...

there is the Show off your regen thread which must still be used please if you just want to Show off your awesome regens, but this thread is for everything else relating to Regens...

Post what it is you are requiring and it would work similar to the Deal or no Deal thread as well as the Who should I Buy/Sell thread, members will answer your questions with regards to regens

WHAT IS A REGEN YOU ASK?

A randomly generated player that the game throws out to compensate for retirements etc...so that you dont end up with no players in the game in the end

thank you, Neil

Last edited:
View attachment 95058
should i keep him? if so should i put him on high strength to get his stamina up? (with a lot of ball control to get his flair up as well)

View attachment 95058
should i keep him? if so should i put him on high strength to get his stamina up? (with a lot of ball control to get his flair up as well)
flair can increase, but it cannot be trained. you want him at fairly high strength and aerobic, and get him playing games to get his strength up

View attachment 95058

If you need another assement, keep him, hes 18, and should improve with age and more first team football. If he's not in your first team try offering out on loan or move to an affiliate, make sure you select a club that are going to play him more often that you play him an has ok training facilities but this is less essential than FIRST TEAM FOOTBALL.

What is a regen, i know its someone new every season, but do u ever get 2 the same?

---------- Post added at 10:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

Do u ever get 2 regens ecxactly the same??

They're randomly generated. I guess this means there is a tiny chance of two players having the same stats, or name, but it's very unlikely.

Quick question. I, like a lot of others, use the genie scout, and obviously it's not accurate. But what is the most effective way to get a player to achieve close to his PA? Is it training, playing, or loan?

So a regen is just someone who joins your team from like a youth team or what?

Quick question. I, like a lot of others, use the genie scout, and obviously it's not accurate. But what is the most effective way to get a player to achieve close to his PA? Is it training, playing, or loan?

Training and playing is the best way.

Yes a regens just a non-real player the game generates to keep youth coming into the game

Oh right so some Regens can be like amazing before you even train them at all?

Wow nice, ill keep an eye out on these then, do they go in your Under 18 team ?

I thought this was about posting questions about regens, not just posting good ones, they should go in the 'show off your regen thread'.

But apart from that, good work on answering his question. :)

Last edited:
I thought this was about posting questions about regens, not just posting good ones, they should go in the 'show off your regen thread'.

Apologies, was showing the "questioner" what you can get from them. No worries, will edit and remove screenies

What club does everyone think is the best for producing quality regens?

I usually find them in Czech clubs e.g. Brno and Slovenian club Maribor.

I always find loads of good regens in Turkey, in a club called Bursaspor.