What about this guy? He has poor strength and composure but maybe they could be improved since he is only 16?
he will be the next Sagna or Thuram mate, very good stats at that age for his position, strength and all the physical stats will increase with age and the correct training schedules! he is going to be a very good player!

he will be the next Sagna or Thuram mate, very good stats at that age for his position, strength and all the physical stats will increase with age and the correct training schedules! he is going to be a very good player!

Thanks mate! I am trying to SFraser's training theory in order to improve him. BTW, I looked up for Thuram:

"Lilian Thuram (born Ruddy Lilian Thuram-Ulien on 1 January 1972 in Pointe-à-Pitre) is a retired French professional football defender and is the most capped player in the history of the France national team. He played at the top flight in France, Italy and Spain for over 15 seasons, including ten in the Serie A with both Parma and Juventus. With France national football team, Thuram won the 1998 World Cup and the Euro 2000. Thuram holds the record for most appearances at the European Championship, with 16."

Wow!

EDIT: Sorry, I am not a serious football fan :$

just wondering what the best methods are for finding regens
i generally search for at most 20 and just see who pops up however i've signed 4 regens now and none have been from that method. i sort of just stumbled upon them. so basically i'm thinking there must be a decent way to do it.

Sign scouts with judging player potential and judging player ability stats over 17 and assign them to scout world with condition: age - at max 18
Or assign them to specific country - check here for more.

just wondering what the best methods are for finding regens
i generally search for at most 20 and just see who pops up however i've signed 4 regens now and none have been from that method. i sort of just stumbled upon them. so basically i'm thinking there must be a decent way to do it.

Also, if you are playing for a decent sized club and have a decent number of scouts, say 12 - 14 or something, then you can go to the player search every now and then, and just search for Age - at most 17 (or 18) and sort by value. Then see all the players that have stars on the left, that means you have already scouted them, for the rest, select say 20-30 and assign one by one to scouts. If your scouts are already on assignments, they will still go and scout these players. Do this according to regen dates, or if you dont remember regen dates then just do it every 4 months or so. That way you have continuous updates on all the new regens and all, and will mostly be the first one to spot talent and buy early.

I usually assign 30 per scout till I run out of scouts, note down the valuation till which I have scouted. Then once all those players have been scouted I repeat the exercise with the lower valuation unscouted players. The lowest value I usually scout till is 200k Dollars.

Found the player (screenies attached) through this. Amongst loads of other promising prospects.

Word of advice, rather than just finding regens, developing them is more important imo. Regular first team action etc. This guy wasnt this good when i signed him at 16. But he has been playing in my first team quite regularly, as Micah Richards at RB is a ******, a fast and strong ******, but a ****** nonetheless. :)

Hope this helps.

EDIT
PS: On second thought. I dont think this player is a regen. :p My bad. But you get the point. :)

thx, looks like I had a very good regen all this time & didn't know he was a regen.

I think I've found the next Xavi, only taller, at 21
Picked him up on a free from Barca
He's named Santos
Needs to improve on dribbling and creativity though

Santos? From Mexico? Think they are ingame already, no regens. Geovannie and a brother.

hy, i know that exist here a thread were people voted the best contry who gives regen....someone knows what is?

The ipod version is much more different compared to the pc version :)

Anyways, i think i have the next thuram as well

40chaoukibenamara.png

He has some of the mental and most of the physical stats beefed up at just 16! a very bright star whom im looking forward to working with :)

The ipod version is much more different compared to the pc version :)

Anyways, i think i have the next thuram as well

40chaoukibenamara.png

He has some of the mental and most of the physical stats beefed up at just 16! a very bright star whom im looking forward to working with :)

Physical stats are good but the rest :S

Physical stats are good but the rest :S

Well considering it has only been 5 months since i got him and that i have no right backs to tutor him.... will only evaluate him once he is 18, maybe things can change, who knows!

I founded regen player in Januar 2011-Branko Dzerlek...
20 years old "better" than Messi!..Try!!

(Sorry for bad English language,I am from Serbia dude!)

My 20 year old wonder kid striker - Mario Ramirez

Last edited: