Just wanna ask, does the regen show up on FM Genie Scout 2010? Like, you just re load your save data every 3 to 4 months.

Do regens devolp there own playing style??

Or they have to get iy by being tutored??? do they also get mental increasses from tutoring??

Do regens devolp there own playing style??

Or they have to get iy by being tutored??? do they also get mental increasses from tutoring??
they are complete players like your Rooney's and Torres', you can mould them into what you want them to be via the correct and well executed tutoring and training... ;)

Should I go after this guy? I'm put off by his low concentration, determination and positioning. Scout says he's playing at close to his full potential but we all know what scouts are like I spose.

yeah, good buy, Limited Defender all the way :) how much they wanting?

Should I go after this guy? I'm put off by his low concentration, determination and positioning. Scout says he's playing at close to his full potential but we all know what scouts are like I spose.

He will be like Bramble, essentially a good defender with most of the attributes - just have a mistake or two

Should I pay 20 million for him??
(I have Rodwell, Sandro, Delph, Dzagoev, Bernardo and Noble already?)

going to sell Dzagoev (got him for peanuts) Dont really need another Cm, but I have wanted to get him for the past 2 seasons now, just won the EPL and ECL so will have the cash...

(also, dont really like his personality, but he reminds me of Fabregas :))

View attachment 110071View attachment 110072View attachment 110073

my question is, how do you get better regens directly into your youth team?

Is it scouting knowledge, coaching ability or even training facilities?

AFAIK having a youth academy really boost the quality of your regens. Also, youth training facilities would also have some effect. But I think for the most part it is just random whether you get ridiculously good regens coming through your club or not.

yeah, good buy, Limited Defender all the way :) how much they wanting?

Sorry forgot to answer. Didn't end up buying him, had no need as Jorgensen became undroppable and didn't want this lad wasting away on the bench.

New regen though. I don't need him but he's really versatile and seems like a decent buy. Money isn't a problem but they rejected my enquiry.

The best rating and potential ratings can change right? And the potential ability is the one that never changes?