some very good regens lol wish i got a bit of luck my game keeps crashing on the same day :(

some very good regens lol wish i got a bit of luck my game keeps crashing on the same day :(
thats a crash dump mate, you cannot get past it and won't, start a new game :) did you exceed the player limit when starting a new game? this is mainly the cause as well as hardware issues :)

View attachment 194965
he started at coritiba in brazil waited for him to come over then loaned him out all over the place and with his 60 goals its all throught the year so cups and internationals aswell europeon golden boot last 3 years with scores of 76.00 nd 84.00 and 76.00!!

Just got this guy in my U18's and he's got 187 PA and 107 CA and can play Right Wing and Striker but i play with Wrong Footed Inside Forwards so how would i go about training him as he has a fantastic shot for a 16 yr old( Probally cos he's a striker as well) and already has avoid weaker foot trait so i cant play him as a Right sided Inside Forward any ideas

This is my first quality regen so all help will be appreciated.
he will be an amazing complete forward
just train his dribbling individual all the time, tutor him with someone who got determination over 15 and u will have a player that could probably be a World Golden Ball candidate

im a complete noob with re-gens. so got a few questions...

whats the best way to find regens?
if a player retires at my club, does his regen appear at my club or is it random where they appear?

im a complete noob with re-gens. so got a few questions...

whats the best way to find regens?
if a player retires at my club, does his regen appear at my club or is it random where they appear?

I can answer the first question and I can speculate on the second one. Best way to find regens is to wait until the day arrives when new players come into your academy. This is the date when ALL new regens will be introduced into the game, immediately do a player search for under 16 players (take off assistant filtering out realistic targets for this time - 99% of regens won't be interested in any club other than who they have just signed for for at least a month) - but hey presto, they're on your radar at the earliest opportunity. The best ones will be pretty easy to spot, if the right stats are already around the 13 mark at such an early age then chances are they're going to be quality. Determination, work rate and natural fitness will help their development.

As for your second question, I have read here that if a player with say 200 current ability (or was at a point during his career) retires, then he will be replaced somewhere around the world by a player with 200 PA.

Will tutoring a youth player with the same tutor that he has previously learned a lot aid to his (youngster) further development?

paraphrasing...

Youth Player A was tutored by Senior Player B and learned/improved a lot under his guidance the first time they've tutored. Wll Youth Player A still learn/improve under Senior Player B the second time round?