The Complete Release clause thread

• Thread starter TheMjt
  • Start date
  • Replies 60
  • Views 37K
I apologise, it seems like I'm spamming the thread, I wasn't intending to!

Just amazed at the dedication (unless there's some super short way) of compiling such lists.

No relegation clauses please..

Thanks anyway

Don't see why the thread should only contain minimum release fee clauses, since the thread title doesn't particularly refer to them.

Don't see why the thread should only contain minimum release fee clauses, since the thread title doesn't particularly refer to them.

Sigh, OK go.

Will ad to OP, just a little stroppy cos I'm only half way thorugh the min fee's.

And oh yeah, these have been found at the start of the game, so no one has signed a new contract whatsoever.

OP now complete including Minimum fee release clauses and Relegation release clauses

this is an awesome list. all credit due. but.... i can't see the actual release fee, just names, clubs and unique id's. is this intentional, if so i'll shut my big fat mouth :D

Michael Eneramo from Es Tunis signs a new contract a few days in and has a release clause of £3.7 million

this is an awesome list. all credit due. but.... i can't see the actual release fee, just names, clubs and unique id's. is this intentional, if so i'll shut my big fat mouth :D

The values you think are unique IDs are the actual fees. Also I'd recommend Mjt to clear out the first post a bit due to multiple nation categories being in it.

Great work, really useful, I have shamed myself as a long time FM player seeing a player on there with a minimum fee release that I would always buy, and have never known has a release fee! Fail :$

very useful indeed mate and Sean just shared this Thread on Facebook too :)

was just wondering, anyone got the release clause for wilshere?