Resource icon

The Conn 4-3-3_V1

20221023210155_1.jpg

This is how it looks like.
Lot of work still to be done for perfection, but as for shape this is good if you do not want to play with wingers, im still working on roles, looking at tweaks in hard games and the striker combo aswell as the AM role.
I had a lot of success with this or similare in FM22 were i used Shadow Striker and DM in midtfield, so exciting to see how the new low block will work, and this is a good teamplatte for that and fast counter attacks if you want to tweak.
Let me know how you fair and i am open to suggestions :)

So far P9 9W.

Updated Version with some tweaks to individual roles, should be more creative going forward.
- CM with more freedomgoing forward
- BBM with more freedom to go forward
- AM More creative freedome going forward
- AF (left) Roaming more to link up play)
- AM (Right) More clinical and looks for goals

Attachments

• The Conn v2.fmf
    43.7 KB · Views: 231
Last edited:
Lad the formation in your tactic is clearly a 4-3-1-2 and not a 4-3-3 of any sort especially since the amc is not even a shadow striker.

View attachment 601351

This is how it looks like.
Lot of work still to be done for perfection, but as for shape this is good if you do not want to play with wingers, im still working on roles, looking at tweaks in hard games and the striker combo aswell as the AM role.
I had a lot of success with this or similare in FM22 were i used Shadow Striker and DM in midtfield, so exciting to see how the new low block will work, and this is a good teamplatte for that and fast counter attacks if you want to tweak.
Let me know how you fair and i am open to suggestions :)

So far P9 9W.
Just asking but are u the one who created the legendary Diablo tactic?

Extremely random name for the download file..

file name aside, only a few games played but looks very nice in the engine

changed to this after 2nd loss to city, still early days yet but good signs. Shall update in a month or 2 (i never sim games)

Attachments

• 20221025114402_1.jpg
    20221025114402_1.jpg
    341.5 KB · Views: 462
Just asking but are u the one who created the legendary Diablo tactic?
Haha i wish :p
No i am not, i am just an eager aspirant trying to learn froom all the great tactic creators on this forum.

I have tweaked tactics for myself for several FM's, but this time is the first time i put my own work out there.

Im not spamming seasons as of yet as im watching the games ant taking one game at the time, currently trying to work on getting defence more solid, Involving the CM more and am also having a look at the fullbacks.

V_2 released now.I appriciate the feedback, boththe good and the bad so feel free to let me know how it works for you, if you found any tweaks working realy well or if there are better roles working for you :)

Haha i wish :p
No i am not, i am just an eager aspirant trying to learn froom all the great tactic creators on this forum.

I have tweaked tactics for myself for several FM's, but this time is the first time i put my own work out there.

Im not spamming seasons as of yet as im watching the games ant taking one game at the time, currently trying to work on getting defence more solid, Involving the CM more and am also having a look at the fullbacks.
I've also had results from poor situations by changing a LB/RB to attack and cross from deep, when it works it looks lovely. also with BWM on support with 2xcarrilero to the side of bwm

I've also had results from poor situations by changing a LB/RB to attack and cross from deep, when it works it looks lovely. also with BWM on support with 2xcarrilero to the side of bwm
Will look into this, thank you for the feedback <3