The Cottagers - Return to the top flight

Jxck

Reaction score
Fulham
View attachment 671995

As we know Fulham were relegated last season, personally I think it was the ageing squad to blame, in this save I will attempt to take Fulham back to the Premier League whilst also making a strong youthful squad that can survive in the Premier League.

View attachment 343552
Ramos takes charge at Fulham.

View attachment 343551
As expected for an ex Premier League side we have great facilities, however Junior Coaching and Youth Recruitment could be improved.

View attachment 343550
We've never won a domestic cup competition which hopefully we can look to change further in the future.

View attachment 343548
I could have said winner for the extra money but thought best to play safe as there are plenty of teams that will be in the mix.

View attachment 343547
I believe we will battle it out with Norwich and Cardiff for the title this year.

View attachment 343546
A lot of the older players have already gone from the squad anyway, it does need strengthening in some areas but we still have some Premier League quality if they can pull their weight.

Key Players
View attachment 343544
Kostas Mitroglou the Greek has a massive role for us this year and if he can play to his potential could score a hatful of goals.

View attachment 343542
The creative force behind him will be Bryan Ruiz who is a huge player for us. If we can keep hold of these two we could definitely get promoted.

Prospect
View attachment 343541
Very bright future for this lad if we can keep hold of him, I've offered him a contract to try and deter interest from him.

View attachment 343540
We'll do well to keep hold of Dembele however with this kind of interest in him.

Coming next will be a transfer update, please leave feedback about the layout and whether you are interested in this story, thanks:)