The council won't give planning permission

Andriko

Reaction score
As the title says! I am in the championship with a 10,000 capacity and filling out everyweek. Does that mean the board will build a new stadium at some point? Or I am just stuck?

I am Rushden btw.

Yeah keep asking and you'll get a new stadium. Bare in mind you will need a helluva a lot of money before they even consider it.

Not much chance then. My wage budget is 3.5mil per year, some players in the division get more then that!!

In my QPR save, the stadium is stuck at 25,000 in the Prem. It sells out every week, I have finished 5th two seasons in a row and won the UEFA/Europa and Carling Cup. I have asked for expansions a few times all I get is that the council will not grant permission.

I have around £140m in the bank, how often do you ask the board without annoying them?

Heh, I'm with Wigan and in the second season they've started work on expanding the stadium and I've not even asked for it.

Well Satansangel, if you £140 mill, then why do you need a bigger stadium?
My team needs the revenues!

Well Satansangel, if you £140 mill, then why do you need a bigger stadium?
My team needs the revenues!

The only reason is to up revenue. So I can buy better players to challenge for the Premiership and Champions League. I see no point in spunking a third of my overall balance on players.

Managing at Lower Levels has made me very picky with my cash flow.

I'm man utd and i got mine changed upto 81 000 @ the end of the season lasted a couple of months and half the stadium was shut off. Lost money. :(

in my 1st season with psv the stadium was 35, 000 so i asked for an exstesion and they said they would highly it consider at the end off the season at the end of the season they told me they are expanding to 51, 000 it cost about 20 million an will be complete by december witch is good cus the club is in 40 million debt:'(o an im only losing 3, 000 seats to the construsion

got ibrox expanded to 63.000 after 1st season. kept nagging the board after they said counsil would not allow expantion. due 2 move into a new 90.000 stadium named after their greatest ever manager.

(The Skinny Grant Arena) lol