brilliant story, added in the fact im a coventry fan i will be following this!!

one question, what skin is that?! i love it!
Thanks very much! Can you also clarify that if, as a Coventry fan, you were to see your team finish fifth in the Prem after back-to-back promotions, a European run, and not to mention the fact you wouldn't be at ****** Sixfields but would be at The Ricoh Arena, you and many more than 2,500 fans would attend the games? Haha. My season ticket prices are sub-400 quid and yet I have 1086 or something ST holders and less than 4,000 fans at most games! Bizarre!

I saw the skin on another story and fell in love with it. By far and away the best skin I've used and I shan't be changing it!

Dark Delight 2 by Scott Pratt

The download is available there! Enjoy.

Thanks very much! Can you also clarify that if, as a Coventry fan, you were to see your team finish fifth in the Prem after back-to-back promotions, a European run, and not to mention the fact you wouldn't be at ****** Sixfields but would be at The Ricoh Arena, you and many more than 2,500 fans would attend the games? Haha. My season ticket prices are sub-400 quid and yet I have 1086 or something ST holders and less than 4,000 fans at most games! Bizarre!

I saw the skin on another story and fell in love with it. By far and away the best skin I've used and I shan't be changing it!

Dark Delight 2 by Scott Pratt

The download is available there! Enjoy.

to be honest, id go back to the games if they were in league 2 and at the ricoh, or at least in coventry (with new owners) but in the case of your story, id be expecting north of 25k per game, for europa league (considering cov have only been in the competition once (should have been 2 times - **** liverpool fans ;) ) i would be expecting sell outs all the time.

i can also confirm that you havent used the editor, in my oxford city save that i did, nathanial clyne left southamption for around 3 mill 2 seasons in as they were relegated

just what ever you do, dont lose to aston villa, otherwise i will have to cry!! ;)

thanks for the link mate!

to be honest, id go back to the games if they were in league 2 and at the ricoh, or at least in coventry (with new owners) but in the case of your story, id be expecting north of 25k per game, for europa league (considering cov have only been in the competition once (should have been 2 times - **** liverpool fans ;) ) i would be expecting sell outs all the time.

i can also confirm that you havent used the editor, in my oxford city save that i did, nathanial clyne left southamption for around 3 mill 2 seasons in as they were relegated

just what ever you do, dont lose to aston villa, otherwise i will have to cry!! ;)

thanks for the link mate!
Yeah this was my thinking! So bizarre but I am hoping attendances will soar next season. Could be something to do with it being our first season back in Coventry and the game hasn't quite grasped that fan interest in the area is high? I don't know!

Yeah I got very lucky with Clyne. I also signed Will Hughes and Andros Townsend for pretty cheap, but the latter may be on his way out soon due to very average/poor performances!

You'll be pleased to know I leapfrogged Villa when I went up and they are still languishing in the Championship but are on course for at least play-offs at the moment. Hope they come up and I can send them back down!

No problem on the link, I'd recommend it to everyone. Only one that doesn't seem to have any glitches in windowed mode (ie I can read all my inbox messages/news articles in full, which I couldn't on many skins)

Yeah this was my thinking! So bizarre but I am hoping attendances will soar next season. Could be something to do with it being our first season back in Coventry and the game hasn't quite grasped that fan interest in the area is high? I don't know!

Yeah I got very lucky with Clyne. I also signed Will Hughes and Andros Townsend for pretty cheap, but the latter may be on his way out soon due to very average/poor performances!

You'll be pleased to know I leapfrogged Villa when I went up and they are still languishing in the Championship but are on course for at least play-offs at the moment. Hope they come up and I can send them back down!

No problem on the link, I'd recommend it to everyone. Only one that doesn't seem to have any glitches in windowed mode (ie I can read all my inbox messages/news articles in full, which I couldn't on many skins)

the reason that you have terrible attendances, and i hate to say it... is because in the DB coventrys attendance is set to a specific range between 1000-5000 (not sure on specifics but around that mark)

the only way to boost it is to become a force in england and europe, or sign high profile players (the likes of hamsik upwards) or string a few top 4 finishes to get the money in so people will come see a team capable of challenging... bit silly i know, but thats he game we know and love ;)

the reason that you have terrible attendances, and i hate to say it... is because in the DB coventrys attendance is set to a specific range between 1000-5000 (not sure on specifics but around that mark)

the only way to boost it is to become a force in england and europe, or sign high profile players (the likes of hamsik upwards) or string a few top 4 finishes to get the money in so people will come see a team capable of challenging... bit silly i know, but thats he game we know and love ;)
At Sixfields I was attracting 7,000 in League One and the Champ... Now in the Prem I can barely get above 5,000 since moving to the Ricoh.

Ps not a good start to December... Expect an angry months review at this rate!

At Sixfields I was attracting 7,000 in League One and the Champ... Now in the Prem I can barely get above 5,000 since moving to the Ricoh.

Ps not a good start to December... Expect an angry months review at this rate!

hmm strange, im sure it will sort itself out sooner than later then

cant be that bad surely

cant be that bad surely

It's the afternoon of New Year's Eve 2017 and lifelong Coventry City fan elasticspy26 scratches his scraggy beard as he wonders when he will finally be rescued from the deserted island he finds himself stranded upon.

"I should never have listened to Dave; he said Padstow was glorious this time of year!" he says to himself, remembering the blistering storm that had hit his boat after departing on a little angling trip from one of Cornwall's fishing towns. He'd left on the 2nd, just hours after a return flight from Ukraine, where he witnessed Coventry's Euro Cup win over Metalist the day before.

He fiddles with the old wireless that had washed up with him after the wreckage...

"CRRRCHHHH CRRRSHCHHCHHH... and it's all over. Arsenal nil,
Coventry two! Will Hughes with a .... CRRCCHHHHSHHHH..."

He can't believe his ears as the old radio finally packs in. It brings a smile to his face as takes a bite out of the roasted squirrel he'd caught and cooked earlier. A glimmer of hope warms his cold body, with the surrounding seas still taking a battering from the cold, stormy conditions. He hears a faint noise and his ears perk up...

He glances over the back of the island to see a helicopter coming his way. He waves and shouts, out of jubilation and panic at the same time, fearful that the pilot may not spot him and he be forsaken to spend eternity alone. The pilot had spotted him. As the helicopter touched down on the pebbly beach he sprints over and embraces the pilot, who is taken aback by the stench of the hairy individual.

"OH MY GOD, I'M SAVED!" shouts elasticspy26, "YOU'RE MY SAVIOUR!"

"How on earth did you end up on this island lad?! ****** good job I like to take my chopper out a couple of miles off the coast or else we'd never have found you!" says the old man, as he removes his helmet to address the young man.

"I can't believe it! It's you! Steve Ogrizovic! Of all the people to rescue me! I'm a Coventry City fan! I just heard word on the wireless, Will Hughes winning us the game at Arsenal! Oh I'm so happy, I knew this season would be just as good as the last!"

Steve's face dropped. "Ahh yes, well a great result today but this month has been dreadful since you've been gone..."

Elasticspy26's was still beaming, regardless of the Coventry legend's words he had a new-found optimism following his recent slice of good luck "ahh, can't be that bad, surely" he said as he and the legend climbed in the aircraft, ready for the journey back to the mainland...

View attachment 380432
Well, it WAS that bad! So bad, I found myself with just a "stable" job. A poor run and questions are quickly asked!

Metalist 2-3 Coventry
Biraghi, Kuipers (x2)

Jekyll and Hyde. Good first half (3-0 up), poor second.

Coventry 0-0 Norwich

POOR! Should be an easy win.

Watford 1-1 Coventry
Hughes

Again, a very winnable game but we threw it away

Coventry 1-2 Fulham
Cardozo

FUMING! We dominated the game and threw it away once more. Biraghi, my solid LB, comes on as a sub after injury earlier in the month and gives away a penalty with his first touch to lose us the game. Idiot.

Man City 1-0 Coventry

Not too many complaints. Tough game after all and we nearly snatched a draw.

Coventry 1-2 Liverpool
Hughes

Similar to above but we didn't nearly ****** a draw.

Arsenal 0-2 Coventry
Cardozo, Hughes

I'm VERY glad we finished with a win or else it would have been the worst month EVER.

Slight tactical change before the Arsenal game, stopping my players from hassling opposition to try and limit gaps and it resulted in a win. May need some more tactical refining after a month to forget!

Premier League
View attachment 380431
Well we have lost some yardage on the league leaders after a poor run, but the three points at Arsenal saved us from plummeting into the lower parts of the table. Much work ahead, especially after throwing away points vs Norwich, Watford and Fulham.

Euro Cup
View attachment 380430
How we finished Group G, and now away to Gladbach in the next round!

Player of the Month
View attachment 380429
View attachment 380428
The only player to perform remotely well in most games, Will Hughes.

January Fixtures
View attachment 380424
The winter transfer window is on our doorstep. Will there be any signings? I am sure there will be exits after the last month but it remains to be seen who will make the cut! Above is a glimmer of what's to come from the next month. Will it be any better than the last?

Last edited:
HAHAHA!!

that is excellent!! **** Dave and that ****** storm ;) lol

At least you will have one more fan to the gates!

4 points out of a possible 18 though? ouch!!

need more fans up there singing the Sky Blue Song!