the crème de la crème; revamping the french football federation.

Crayth

**** ON THE CITY!
Staff member
Reaction score
32953d1264957082t-lgfires-story-templates-skysports.png

Laurent Blanc Out - Píere In
200px-Laurent_Blanc_23.jpg
Pierre_logair.jpg

The French Football Federation just moments ago, announced a shocking revelation that current Head Coach Laurent Blanc has been caught on CCTV, drunken and disorderly and abused a couple on their way home in the French capital city of Paris in the early hours of Monday morning. President of the FFF released a statement:

"We have recieved information on the incident and also recieved via Email the video clip showing Mr. Blanc drunken and disorderly in a public place, therefore we have been left with no choice but to sack him with immediate effect and replace him with someone who is young and ready to revamp this old French squad and take this country back to the very top of the World Football industry." FFF President - Noël Le Graët

Moments later on, the President of the FFF announced that the person that would be Jean-Lúc Píere, a French coach who gained his 'UEFA Pro License', the rookie is still young at the age of 34 years old, but was forced out of Football playing due to a very early injury and went into officiating and then eventually coaching for over 10-12 years. The French public are stunned yet back the FFF's decision to sack Laurent Blanc by saying they fully back everything that the President does, the first game in charge for Jean-Lúc Píere is a friendly at home against tricky opponents Chile, the fans will be expecting everything from the new manager and he is yet to announce whether or not the captain will stay the same in Alou Diarra.

Great start mate. France have some amazing players and i think it'd be a fun save trying to get them back to their best.

EDIT: I'm following.

Last edited:
great start mate, first follower, good luck. Read mines if ye have a chance pal

Cook Island -
up with the best

franceheader.jpg

Píere announces French skipper
x610.jpg

In a shock revelation, newly appointed rookie France manager Jean-Luc Píere has replaced current captain, Alou Diarra with goalkeeper and former captain Hugo Lloris (see above). Píere announced the new skipper whilst being interviewed by the French media on his arrival to the club. He also announced that Mandanda will be replaced as Vice captain by experienced full-back Patrice Evra. Lloris, who was quizzed on the shocking new captaincy role he is to play then announced he is "Delighted to be announced as new captain. It is an honour to play for your country, let alone captain it." He then went on to add "The gaffer has come in and the entire dressing room is itching to make an impression on him, also some of the fringe players of the squad are looking to get involved in the team. French U20's travel to the World Cup soon, how will they do.

The French manager will take charge of his first game at home against Chile. A game in which the French should be easily winning, it has been rumoured that the French manager will line up 4-5-1 for the Chile match and the line up is supposed to look something like this:

Lloris (C)
Sagna - Koscielny - Rami - Clichy
Yann M'Vila
Flamini - Samir Nasri
N'Zogbia - Franck Ribery
Karim Benzema

with Karim Benzema starting ahead of Cisse and Loic Remy. A few players are injured so the squad is set to be announced tommorow evening which should include Cisse and youngster Yann M'Vila, also a shocking call up is set to be made for Charles N'Zogbia, the Aston Villa winger has said "If the rumours are true, then I delighted." Vice-captain Patrice Evra is out injured so he will take no part, Gourcuff isn't fit, neither is Abidal nor Mexes. Koscielny is ready to be handed his first international cap.

Thanks you two! Updates are imminent!

Keep following, any criticism is welcomed!

No critisicm from me! Only thing is i'd reccomend playing Remy instead of N'Zogbia. I just feel Remy is the better player haha.

I don't suppose you could check my story out mate? I'm playing in France so it could possibly help you with future call ups etc. ?

It's called My big break through - A Stade Rennais adventure :)

franceheader.jpg

BREAKING NEWS: Squad announced for French friendly with Chile

Charles-NZogbia-006.jpg

The squad for the upcoming friendly against Chile has been announced by the FFF. The 23-man squad is the following:-

Goalkeepers:
Hugo Lloris - (C)
Sebastien Frey
Mickael Landreau

Defenders:
Gael Clichy
Younes Kaboul
Laurent Koscielny
Adil Rami
Anthony Reveilliere
Bacary Sagna
Benoit Tremoulinas

Midfielders:
Yohan Cabaye
Lassana Diarra
Mathieu Flamini
Marvin Martin
Jeremy Menez
Yann M'Vila
Samir Nasri
Franck Ribery
Charles N'Zogbia

Strikers:

Djibril Cisse
Karim Benzema
Loic Remy
Kevin Gameiro

No real suprises within the 23-man squad however defenders Koscielny and Tremoulinas have their chance to earn their first caps for their country.

- - -

franceheader.jpg

LIVE: France 3 - 0 Chile FULL TIME.

images

Benzema steals the show!

Karim Benzema, selected over vetern Djibril Cisse stole the show as France cruised to a 3 - 0 victory over Chile. This game marked the first in charge for manager Jean-Lúc Píere, who said he was "Delighted with the way the boys played, especially after the sending off, of left back Gael Clichy, unfortunately we had to sacrifice Yann but he understood it was for the good of the team and a sensational start to Koscielnys France career after a thunderous performance, first at centre half, then at left back after the appearance of Younes Kaboul. Karim Benzema bagged a brace which was followed by an own goal off a scintillating Nasri cross into the box by Gerardo Reinoso.

When asked to comment on the performance of Franck Ribery who was subsistuted for Marvin Martin late on in the game, French manager said "He had an off-day. Everybody has one, but I completely have all faith in him, Franck can lead this country to the Euro's and beyond single handedly, I'm very happy to be working with him." He then went on to comment on Karim Benzema "I selected Karim as he seemed so eager to start this game and show me what he can do and he delivered, a sensational performance, I know look ahead to the Euro Qualifiers next month, Albania away and then off to Romania after.

No critisicm from me! Only thing is i'd reccomend playing Remy instead of N'Zogbia. I just feel Remy is the better player haha.

I don't suppose you could check my story out mate? I'm playing in France so it could possibly help you with future call ups etc. ?

It's called My big break through - A Stade Rennais adventure :)

Haha, I thought it'd be a nice twist to play N'Zogbia in there, and he did a great job to be honest, put Ribery to shame. Remy, I prefer up front but with Benzema and Gameiro etc, I don't think he'll get a shot at the moment. And yeah I'll take a read sometime later or tommorow dude, thanks for following!

Played the two matches against Romania and Albania, updates for the two matches and much more tommorow!!

Give my man Marvin Martin a game!

I'd keep my eyes on players like Antoine Griezmann and Sebastien Corchia, they turn into superstars.

Ooh, for your U21's or U19's ehatever try Durand from Stade Rennais under 19's. He's scored 11 in 10 for my U19's in my save :)

@TheBeardofZues - I was going to start him as you will see but unfortunately he got injured!

@l3east Griezmann was booked for U20's and I'll take a look at Durand, thanks mate.

Updates tonight!

franceheader.jpg
NEW: French Squad for European Qualifiers
away against Albania and Romania

23-Man Squad:

Goalkeepers:
Hugo Lloris - (C)
Sebastien Frey
Mickael Landreau

Defenders:
Eric Abidal
Gael Clichy
Julien Escude
Laurent Koscielny
Adil Rami
Bacary Sagna
Benoit Tremoulinas

Anthony Revelliere - OUT INJURED!

Midfielders:
Yohan Cabaye
Lassana Diarra
Mathieu Flamini
Marvin Martin
Jeremy Menez
Yann M'Vila
Samir Nasri
Franck Ribery
Charles N'Zogbia

Strikers:

Djibril Cisse
Karim Benzema
Loic Remy
Kevin Gameiro

The Manager was then asked to answer a few questions for the press.
--
_44576_snappas.jpg

*Journalists snapping quick pictures of the French boss.

Sky Sports News: "Hello, Mr. Píere. How do you think you did in your first game as manager?

*Mr. Piere takes a sip of water before looking back up at the hoards of journalists awaiting to ask questions.*

Mr. Piere: "Er.. I would say that we dominated large amounts of the game against Chile and that our front line looked deadly and ready to strike at any moment, I still think there is a lot more to come from this side. Errr, we have Albania and Romania coming up. So it's going to be good to see if our boys can carry on this form away to these foreign lands to make sure we qualify for the Euro's at the end of this season."

French Media: "Bonjour, why did you decide to change Alou Diarra from captain to Hugo Lloris? Will Diarra still feature in your plans or will he be outcast?"

*Mr. Piere grins*

Mr. Piere: "Ahh, he will not be an 'outcast' as you say. Haha. He will be very much in my plans but Lloris is an experienced goalkeeper and international who knows the game and can read it like the back of his hand, I guarentee this will pay off as I look to build my squad for the Europeans Championships."

BBC Sport: "Do you think you can win the European Championship, realistically?"

Mr. Piere: "Yes. That's all for now. No further questions."

------

I played with France a few months ago. Antoine Griezmann is ready for seniors to be honest. Give him his debut and keep giving him games, and he'll put Ribery to shame. He forced Ribery out into retirement before the Euro 2012 began. He's that good. I'd also advise playing Jeremy Menez on the right wing. He is deadly there. And you should try Nolan Roux as the striker-he's **** good and gives Benzema and Gameiro a run for their money.

Cheers for the info mate, you'll see how I'm doing and what I'm doing on the next update which should be within the hour at least.