Allegrif

Reaction score
Okay, so I was mindlessly holidaying (unemployed) to the start of next season. I wanted to start my save a year ahead so that there were new challenges to be had. It was all going pretty normal, until I saw the phrase "Bristol Rovers have won the FA Cup" appear on the holiday thing. I'd just like to say now that I didn't do this and I wasn't even playing as Bristol Rovers, it just somehow happened.

Me being skeptical, thought "bollocks, glitch". But no, here are screenies. Also check out the annihilation of Premier League teams:

View attachment 244543View attachment 244544View attachment 244545View attachment 244546View attachment 244547View attachment 244548

I was just wondering, has anyone else witnessed something odd in the FA Cup?

6th, not done the play-offs yet. Came off the game to post this and haven't been on since :L

I managed to win the FA cup while in league one with Bristol Rovers which is rather ironic! But i had a lucky run of games.. So its not as special as whats gone on there!

wow portsmouth got to the semi final. Bit of a weird semi final line up though: derby, west ham, portsmouth and bristol

I got Havant & Waterlooville to final and only lost 8-1 after i got injuries to pretty much half my first team. :(