Thefmgod

Reaction score
Hello, thought I would start a story with Crewe. So, what made me pick them? There great youth academy, they produce such fine players for the future, and have a good young team to compete competitively, So I hope you enjoy the journey.
I will do this in a summary form, But go into more detail in big wins.
August:
Transfers:
We had a good window, didn't really get rid of anyone, all good future players so I don't want to sell them. However we brought in some great players
View attachment 459623
Fixtures:
Had a mixed month, could of gone better, some poor results, but we had some good away, shame we got villa in the cup would of liked to go further.
View attachment 459622
League:
Doing well , only aiming for mid table, but the boys are putting in a really good shift
View attachment 459621

September:
Was a very poor month indeed, only won one in 4. lost to the bottom and to other oppotents who was struggling, should of won 3/4 and drew the other
View attachment 459243
Need to start climbing the table soon, would love the boys to push for promotion or the play offs, hopfully as we age in the season we will become stronger
View attachment 459242
Hope you are enjoying. Know i'm not the best at writing just want to share my road with them, however, one question, would you prefer me to go into more detail in every game? If so just say :)
Thanks and stay tuned!!

View attachment 458990
So reading over stories, I don't go into much detail at all really, so expect a lot better in the future. Really want to do well on here so expect better starting now!
October:
October, the month was a tricky ones for the boys I will admit, strikers not in the best form, defense falling apart, and our best midfielder was out! How was we going to turn the next games into wins? I didn't know,however lets see how we do!
8/10/13 Tranmere away.
Hard game will admit, they was doing wonders in the league up to third with huge wins under their belts, and we don't have the best form at the moment so we knew it would be a tough game.
As expected we didn't play well, boys came in feeling down, and it showed from the start.Stockton just walked through in the 7th minute and we didn't know what had hit us, however. We had some great chances in the 10th and 17th minute from corners but we failed to succeed and missed both, which will cost us. However! Clayton picked up the ball in the 86th minute at the edge of the box and placed it in the roof of the net and we had belief, could we win? Tranmere kicked off played some good football and what do you know? We conceded, 2-1. A minute after we scored, we switched off, and we came away with a loss.
View attachment 458988
12/10/13 Preston away
Preston, good club in the wrong league I think. We traveled to deepdale, rather down, we had not played well at all, but could we change it now? We kicked off. We played counter attacking football, elegant touches, Preston couldn't compete with our Brazil like football, even if we are crewe. Luck struck! Aneke whacked the ball in the back off the net! 25 yards outs, the away end went nuts, Aneke had hes name chanted for most the game. Went into the half-time 1-0 up, told the boys to keep it up, and they did! We hit the post through Clayton, preston needed to change the game. Which they did 1-1, that man, Kevin Davies, with a header not a chance the keeper was getting to it. However, we held them to a draw, deepdale was in shock, the away end applauded the players as the left the pitch.
View attachment 458971

Have to cut this month short untill later tonight tomorrow, hope you enjoyed

Last edited:
I will post tomorrow the rest of October and maybe two more months. Hope you enjoy, also show your support by likes and comments. Thank you :)

Last edited:
Okay guys, I think my football manager save crashed, gutted, however, will start a new one, what team would people like?