Cyrilmichaels

Reaction score
Hate to beat around the bush so will just get right to it!
Ibra was a serious problem for me first season as he was plagued with injuries. Out for like 5 months or thereabouts.. Came back and got on a decent scoring form hence i extended his contract. Start of second season he was out again. 5-6 months! Nuts! But good thing i prepared for that. Rashford wasn't hitting the nets as frequently as i hoped so i went ahead and got west brom's Saido Berahino. He's available on a free contract from January 2017. He's one **** of a banger! Scored 26 goals in 35 apps in his first season and scored 37 goals in 38 apps in his second. Now I restricted him to Epl games only as I wanted to give Rashford and Rooney a chance in the cups. Rooney is a mess. Gets a few goals here and there but largely surplus to requirements. He eventually asks for a transfer to seek a new challenge which got me jumping for joy as i didn't want to transfer list him and cause a rift in the dressing room. Getting him a new club is another headache. Martial is, as expected, exceptional and explosive. Bar Berahino who scores like its Christmas, he was my best attacker. Mkhitaryan was the highest in the assists charts for the first season until i sold him to PSG the second season. Lingard is average at best. Had to sell him to Bayern as I saw no profit in keeping him around. Mata is a genius! Scores more freekicks than you can imagine. Anyone I haven't discussed? Let me know.

Are there tested attackers who have succeeded exceedingly in Man utd? In a 4-2-3-1 wide formation?

For Utd attacking wise I've tried Hazard, Griezmann, Dybala, Lemar, Bernardo Silva, Icardi, Morata, Cerny, Lozano all with huge success in different positions/ roles.

I'm tempted to buy Dybala. Heard a lot of success stories from those who used him in a Man Utd save. Lozano did well in one of my previous saves bought him again in a new save when the old one got corrupted. Hope he comes good. A bit skeptical about Cerny and Morata. Although never used them, just have a feeling they won't be banging in goals as much as I would want.

get dybala what ever the cost 1 of the best players in the game

you need only 1 man as your first choice rashford will win u titles single handedly as a poacher attack maybe buy someone else to chip in as a rotation and promote a youth striker as your 3rd back up striker