The Dale 18.3 - OUTPERFORMS EVERY TACTIC I HAVE USED ON FM-BASE

Suffpunch89

Reaction score
View attachment 62703View attachment 62697 View attachment 62687

This tactic was developed using a team predicted to finish '20th'. Destroyed the Championship first season.

1st season in Premier League 7th with best goal difference(see end of thread)

2nd season in Premier League , finish 1 point from the title! with best goal difference (see end of thread)

It has been designed to close down from the front, be solid at the back and in the middle, to get the wing backs forward, and to score goals!

View attachment 62679 View attachment 62678 View attachment 62677 View attachment 62676 View attachment 62675View attachment 62674 View attachment 62673
Defending corners is personal preference. The last FM i used was FM16 and this set up has been reproduced from Mr Langvatns Sicillian Defence Tactic.

View attachment 62672 View attachment 62671
Attacking corners is also personal preference. With 3 CBs, 2 CM with good physicality/heading, and 3 strikers i thought getting them all in goal scoring positions was the way to go so i just pump the ball into the 'mixer' in the 6yd box.

View attachment 62665 View attachment 62663
This is the set up for throw ins. Keep the ball and then use it in a attacking mentality.

I found all the free kick options too confusing so i left them as default. A good free kick taker will assist/score a few in the default setting anyway but if you have a certain routine that is successful just use that (and let me know about it lol).

I do not use any Opposition Instructions.

PRE-SEASON

I tend to have at least 8 friendlies against lower reputation teams.

TRAINING

I just leave this to my assistant.

INDIVIDUAL TRAINING

I assign each player the role they would play in the formation.

Any questions please ask !

DOWNLOAD LINK NOW ON POST #11

MANY THANKS AUGUSTIN1979!

....................................................................................................................

View attachment 62269
1st season in the premier league (predicted 20th)
An acceptable Europa League place finish considering the teams who finished above
FA Cup Semi Final
Good go
al difference

........................................................................................................................
View attachment 61883
2nd season in the premier league - so close!
great goal difference
FA Cup winners
Europa League Runner UP
Carabao Cup Semi

Last edited:
STL left or right foot? STR right foot?

I tend to have any striker that can play on the wings on that respective side

Yup no link , use FM Touch and didnt know how to set one up

If you want to give it a go all the information you need is there , 10mins work time max.

[QUOTE = mrhearsum; 3150306] Yup pas de lien, utilisez FM Touch et ne savais pas comment en créer un

Si vous voulez essayer toutes les informations dont vous avez besoin est là, 10mins temps de travail max. [/ QUOTE]

am not English so posts and spots for me are very difficult to copy

there are instructions that I can not find even by putting the game in English

Last edited:
Yup no link , use FM Touch and didnt know how to set one up

If you want to give it a go all the information you need is there , 10mins work time max.

You could also devote these 10 minutes of work and provide a link to this tactic, we would be very grateful

Care to help me out after seeing the comment that i didnt know how to do it !?

i play on an ipad air2

99.9% sure its impossible for me to do so - i have never downloaded a tactic off this sight only used the screenshots people supply

open to ideas .....

many many many many many many thanks i shall try add it to the first page

View attachment 62625

highlighted games are with this tactic - very very good so far.
it's my 3rd season with Las Palmas, so my team is not bad, but definitely am not supposed to win against Bayer on Barca away.

Good tac, tested and won a few tough games, home and away

Media prediction 20th. Try the tactics once again, this time with original squad. I see Cutrone, Chambers .... those are pretty good reinforcements.

cutrone star rating was 3.5 only half a star more than the others i had

first season in prem finished 7th with same squad

Media prediction 20th. Try the tactics once again, this time with original squad. I see Cutrone, Chambers .... those are pretty good reinforcements.