RWoolley94

Reaction score
Wanting to share 2 formations of mine but able to do so because of the message "Post Denied"

If anyone wants a good home and away formation to use, then give me a message and will tell you :):D

If anyone wants to add me on steam, just let me know, will perhaps be easier to share these tactics :D

Last edited:
They are 2 different formations that I use for home and away games with some very good results :D

I'll have to send you a message with is as i'm unable to post photos or links of it

Sent you one now, whenever you have set it up, send me a message back and i'll let you know player instructions etc

well pal im barnsley with promotion already achieved to prem so its a big ask for this to work but i will give it a try

well pal im barnsley with promotion already achieved to prem so its a big ask for this to work but i will give it a try

Good achievement there :D it might be a big ask for this formation to perform miracles for you, just don't be expecting to win the prem first season with these tactics haha..

Let me know how it goes mate

Good achievement there :D it might be a big ask for this formation to perform miracles for you, just don't be expecting to win the prem first season with these tactics haha..

Let me know how it goes mate
finishing second will do haha

finishing second will do haha

Hopefully they can get you close to that target! I haven't had that much money with the team i'm managing at the moment, so if you have a few million to spend it may work it better.

One thing i would highly recommend is possibly looking into signing players who are accomplished in a few positions, tht could help a bit

you should only open thread once you have something to share ie tactic