Fenerbache had exceeded the limits of foreign players so the deal was cancelled :(

Player: Edin Dzeko
Team you are managing: Chelsea
Team who are buying/selling: Wolfsburg
Offer:£15m + Florent Malouda
Year:2010

KevyMatts said:

I'd say deal.. what formation do you use though?

I would definitely deal mate! Dzeko is a quality striker and will replace Drogba/Anelka in the long term :) And Malouda is ****!

Dzeko is worth £25 million so would you sell Malouda for £10 million ?

Dzeko is worth £25 million so would you sell Malouda for £10 million ?

Yeah, as i don't player wingers so basically i don't him up front and as playing three striker's he would fit in perfect.

sergio canales for my Arsenal tactic emulating team
what price should i offer, scouts say around 7m
2009-10..
from racing..

im into january in season 2012/2013 and andrea poli has been tranfer listed with an asking price of £230,000 which sounds like a steal from what iv read people say about him on here.

im thinking of making a bid so wondered if you think its worth it.

added a screenie as i dont think his attributes are as good as they could be however hes only 23

i also have camacho, fellaini, witsel, annan (who is tranfer listed by request) and drincic(who is now injured for 3 months) to play cm

id approach to sign mate, if you have those players then you can easily wait until the next season surely?

sergio canales for my Arsenal tactic emulating team
what price should i offer, scouts say around 7m
2009-10..
from racing..

Well,he did have a release clause for £2 million. But if that no longer applies, I do not know as I havent much experience with him.

im into january in season 2012/2013 and andrea poli has been tranfer listed with an asking price of £230,000 which sounds like a steal from what iv read people say about him on here.

im thinking of making a bid so wondered if you think its worth it.

added a screenie as i dont think his attributes are as good as they could be however hes only 23

i also have camacho, fellaini, witsel, annan (who is tranfer listed by request) and drincic(who is now injured for 3 months) to play cm

Definitely worth getting Poli I believe mate! As long as you get him onto a good training schedule he should improve into a very steady player. And for a great price. Potentially a bargain.

thanks guys.

just wonderin what you would focus on in training? i also have camacho who hasnt got brilliant attributes either. can post a screenie if ya want?

also think im gonna sign him now as annan looks to be leaving so need cover

just had a 45.5mil bid accepted for dzeko.

a player i have always wanted on fm but either havnt had funds or club not willing to sell him. now i have my chance and not sure if i should take it. he also wants 98grand wages per week

what team are you? could you please use the template requested in the first post and I will happily answer you :)

yeah sorry mate forgot bout the template :p

Edin Dzeko
Team im managing: Fm-Base Fc
Team Selling: Fiorentina
Offer: 45.5mil
Season: 2012/13

I would say yes but try and do it by monthly installments :)

im a fan of paying all up front incase i overspend or any other unforseen circumstances

oh right I dont know then really :S Have you tried Roberto Soldado? He is a machine played as a poacher and shouldnt cost you as much!