Team who are buying/selling: Numancia
Offer:£7m
Year:2011

Player : Vladimir Weiss
Team you are managing: Plymouth Argyle
Team who are buying/selling: OM
Offer:£4.7m

i bought kiko and weiss for just 275k and ....i wonder if i should take the offer or not

No deal too Both

omg this is sucha tought decision

Player: Fabregas
Team you are managing: Arsenal
Team who are buying/selling: R. Madrid
Offer: 60m upfront + 15% next transfer

really hard choice, fabregas stats are unreal but he never plays really well, he constantly averages 7.0s and around that..so im tempted to sell and bring in ribery+hamsik maybe

TO DEAL, DONT EVEN CONSIDER IT

No deal too Both

TO DEAL, DONT EVEN CONSIDER IT
i sold him. with that 60m i can bring in dzeko and hamsik/marchisio + money towards ribery also. fabregas doesnt fit my style i dont think, he just never overachieves in games and in 2 seasons has never got man of the match

Player : Gabriel Agbonlahor
Team you are managing: Hartford FC (My created team)
Team who are buying/selling: Villa
Offer: £7.5M
Year: 2010

Just wondering how well he performs in FM10 and if it would be worth it to pick him up as a backup. Right now, I have Dzeko and Aguero as starters with Klose and Chamakh as a backups, but Chamakh is joining Real Madrid at the end of the season (they snatched him up on a pre-contract).

Just wondering how well he performs in FM10 and if it would be worth it to pick him up as a backup. Right now, I have Dzeko and Aguero as starters with Klose and Chamakh as a backups, but Chamakh is joining Real Madrid at the end of the season (they snatched him up on a pre-contract).
definitely a deal

I want Vincenzo Iaquinta from Juventus to play for my Manchester United. Year is 2009(Sep-Oct) and they want 20M€ for him. Deal or not deal?
P.P. Please suggest striker for MU around 20M?

I would say no deal and get Edin Dzeko. Please use the layout next time mate :D

I want Vincenzo Iaquinta from Juventus to play for my Manchester United. Year is 2009(Sep-Oct) and they want 20M€ for him. Deal or not deal?
P.P. Please suggest striker for MU around 20M?
iaquinta's old so i doubt he's worth that much. no deal.

performed well for me got 20+ goals every season when i was at Atletico

Player : Nicolas Bendtner
Team you are managing: Arsenal FC
Team who are buying/selling: A bunch of teams
Offer: £10M
Year: 2012

Player : Eduardo
Offer: £12M

Second part of second season. I have bought Dzeko as my main man. Munian should be ready to strat contributing next season. So dont really have a need for Bendtner and or Eduardo. I use only 1 forward, so want to offload some players.

No deal for Bendtner as he is a very good backup.

Deal for Eduardo as he is getting quite old.

Player : Nicolas Bendtner
Offer: £10M

Player : Eduardo
Offer: £12M

Second part of second season. I have bought Dzeko as my main man. Munian should be ready to strat contributing next season. So dont really have a need for Bendtner and or Eduardo. I use only 1 forward, so want to offload some players.

Deal, Deal!! they are both Kak!
use cash to buy Hulk for Eduardo and use cash from Bendetner to buy Dzeko or Eneramo (Es Tunis)

Ok, some split opinions. If no deal to either player, what are they worth, whats the going price?

Also, not looking to buy other forwards, and already have Dzeko, as i said above, thanks for the input though Raikan.

Ok, some split opinions. If no deal to either player, what are they worth, whats the going price?

Also, not looking to buy other forwards, and already have Dzeko, as i said above, thanks for the input though Raikan.
probably what they are offering you right now mate :D cheers mate, never saw that one :p

Im Aston Villa and Real Madrid Want To Buy Ashley Young From Me For 17m He Wants To Leave, so im gonna try and push for 23 m + from them, is there a good substitute for ashley young that i could sign for about 5 - 17m he is a cracking LW and i don't wanna sell him but if there is someone else then yes i will sell him,

Thank You Guys.

I ended up doing both deals... but Santon cost me more.... and do you think Renan is worth buying now??
I'm thinking about purchasing Renan and selling off Jose Bosingwa (can't last an entire match without hovering around 70% condition); in my game, Renan has a release clause of £13million, but I'm a little hesitant after throwing a lot of money toward transfers already. If I can sell Bosingwa at this time, that would be great, but does anyone here really think that Bosingwa's worth £13million?

Alex Song
Selling: Arsenal (me)
Buying: Lyon
£10 million (2 up front, 8 over 18 months)
2009-10 season

I would be looking at either Sissoko or Camacho as better and younger alternatives in the anchor spot of a 4-5-1

Last edited:
Alex Song
Selling: Arsenal (me)
Buying: Lyon
£10 million (2 up front, 8 over 18 months)
2009-10 season

I would be looking at either Sissokho or Camacho as better alternatives in the anchor spot of a 4-5-1
100% no deal. im in 2011 and song is as solid as a rock. i use him as backup for CB/Anchor man and hes actually brilliant, noway id sell him nevermind for 2m upfront

KEEP HIM

Player: Carlos Eduardo
Selling: Hoffenheim
Buying: PSG (me)
Season: 10/11
Offering: £21m

I've tried Dsudszak (Spurs beat me to sign him), Hamsik, Moutinho, Kuzmanovic, Rodwell all wanted over £30m.

Player: Carlos Eduardo
Selling: Hoffenheim
Buying: PSG (me)
Season: 10/11
Offering: £21m

I've tried Dsudszak (Spurs beat me to sign him), Hamsik, Moutinho, Kuzmanovic, Rodwell all wanted over £30m.
the fee's pretty ridiculous and he's definitely not worth this much. NO DEAL!

however, you might want to try gourcuff (definitely worth it) or marco verratti. thiago would also be great :D