Thanks all!

Here's another one:

Omer Toprak
Buying: Dortmund (me)
Selling: Freiburg
$13.25 mil
1st season

Was thinking of retraining him to be a RB as well! Thanks for the quick response mates! (H)

Um.... so thats Dollars... (about 11.25 million pounds or so?)

No Deal, you can much better players for that cash in that year... ;)

Kwadwo Asamoah - Udinese
Tiberio Guarente - Atalanta
Mousso Sissoko - Tolouse
Yohan Cabaye - Lille
Blaise Matuidi - St Ettienne
Edgar Barretto - Atalanta
Anthony Annan - Rosenborg
Franco Zucculini - Hoffenheim
Vadis Odija - Club Brugge
Macdonald Mariga - Parma

as well as many others, but it is still a good deal if you want him, alot of people swear by him... ;)

Thanks but I'm actually selling him to Sunderland since he hasn't been useful to my first team and hasn't done much in reserves as well :p

They have also offered me $12.25 million for Denilson.

Gervinho
£15,000,000
Selling - Lille
Buying - Man City (Me)
Season 2

P.S - Why are there no threads on this guy? Seems really good, but I did a search and there are absolutely no threads for him :S

Player: Ismail Aissati
Team you are managing: Newcastle
Team who are selling: Chelsea
Offer: 8.25mill
Year: 2012/13
Other Info: Need replacement for Bradden Inman who will leave on a free transfer at the end of the season because of to much competition but i got rid of the competition virtually sealing his first team spot but he doesnt want to stay and IsmailAissati wats to leave Chelsea and is unhappy and chelsea will sell for 8.25mill.

Deal or No Deal?

---------- Post added at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

anybody ?

Gervinho
£15,000,000
Selling - Lille
Buying - Man City (Me)
Season 2

P.S - Why are there no threads on this guy? Seems really good, but I did a search and there are absolutely no threads for him :S

Deal!

Other Info: Need replacement for Bradden Inman who will leave on a free transfer at the end of the season because of to much competition but i got rid of the competition virtually sealing his first team spot but he doesnt want to stay and IsmailAissati wats to leave Chelsea and is unhappy and chelsea will sell for 8.25mill.

Deal or No Deal?

---------- Post added at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

anybody ?

Deal!

carlos vela 3.1m?? 3rd season buying for liverpool from arsenal

deal on any day

Deal or No Deal?

anybody ?

deal

Gervinho
£15,000,000
Selling - Lille
Buying - Man City (Me)
Season 2

deal

Gervinho
£15,000,000
Selling - Lille
Buying - Man City (Me)
Season 2

No Deal. You can get better players like Neymar or Lukaku for the same price.

Deal or No Deal?

anybody ?
Deal.
carlos vela 3.1m?? 3rd season buying for liverpool from arsenal
I wouldnt reccomend Vela but for 3.1mil... deal.

Jan Vertonghen
Team Selling: AJAX (me)
Team Buying: Fiorentina
2009/10
8m