The Deal or No Deal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 407K
hmmm, tough one Man v.1, he is at his peak as well, try ask for more, who do you have in mind to replace him if you decide to sell him?

hmmm, tough one Man v.1, he is at his peak as well, try ask for more, who do you have in mind to replace him if you decide to sell him?

That's the most they can offer. I have Lodeiro and Yatabare who can play as AM as well.

For me that is a good deal for Albin as I bought him for 10m in first season

yeah, if you have Lodeiro he is class, sell him and buy players for other positions that you need more :P Deal

Player: Taiwo
Team you are managing: SL.Benfica
Team who are buying/selling: : Marselha
Offer: 6 M
Year: 2010/2011

Player : Salvio
Team i mananing : Benfica
Team i selling : Atletico Madrid
Offer : 10 M
Season : 2010 / 2011

Player: Taiwo
Team you are managing: SL.Benfica
Team who are buying/selling: : Marselha
Offer: 6 M
Year: 2010/2011

Player : Salvio
Team i mananing : Benfica
Team i selling : Atletico Madrid
Offer : 10 M
Season : 2010 / 2011

Taiwo deal. Salvio no deal.

Player: Angel Di Maria
Team you are managing: Chelsea
Team who are buying/selling: Real Madrid
Offer: 27 mio €
Year: 2012
Other Info: Sold Malouda because he is getting worse and he was upset because I didn't accept Barcelona's offer in 2011.

P.S.: Tried to get Jose Manuel Mata, but the man is too expensive. Also I don't know how to get Jesus Navas. They want over 45 mio € for him. :S

get alexis sanchez, 27 million is too much
i got sánchez for 8.75 million, so you maybe get him for less than 27 million

sanchez has poor ratings for being winger. He's more like an inside forward but I'm looking for someone who can put good crosses in the box. Thanks anyway ;)

gareth bale?
btw get di maría if u can not find cheaper guy ;)
good luck

Player: Charlie Adam
Price: £ 7.5 mill
Team buying (my team): Birmingham
Season: first (winter window)
Team selling: Blackpool
Extra Info: he is unhappy

Player: Charlie Adam
Price: £ 7.5 mill
Team buying (my team): Birmingham
Season: first (winter window)
Team selling: Blackpool
Extra Info: he is unhappy

I would say no deal if u dont need him BUT if there is no other intrest and Blackpool are bottom of the league I would recommend waiting because im not sure but Blackpool usually get relegated so you might be able to pick him up (because once they get relegated they try to sell everyone) for about 2-3m.

he got recommended to em for 7.5 mill but i reckon i could get it down to 2.75 mill

so would you say deal for 2.75 mill??

he got recommended to em for 7.5 mill but i reckon i could get it down to 2.75 mill

so would you say deal for 2.75 mill??

Yeah Id say deal for that never had him but my scouts said he would have been a good player in my West Brom squad but I decided to splash out and sign phil jones second season.

Currently playing as Barca, trying to keep the Spanish 'spine' of the team. Want a long term replacement for Valdes, got these bids accepted.

De Gea - £17.5million

Asenjo - £5million

Deal or No Deal to which?

Although De Gea is a better keeper, Asenjo will do the job for a better price

Back