Team buying(me):Arsenal
Team Selling: Ac Milan
Player: Zlatan Ibrahimovic
Price: £20 million
Info: Summer before 3rd season. Hes a bit old but still top class. His wages of £200k a week are excessive though.

Team Selling: Porto
Player: Hulk
Price: £30 million

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

Team Selling: Bayern Munich
Player: Robben
Price: £30 million
Info: He only got a year on his contract left and is nearly 29. But bayern still want £30 mill lol

Deal for Hulk. See if you can find a younger striker than Ibrahimovic. £200k p/w is a lot for an old player. So is £20m

No deal for Robben. You can get better players for that price.

Cheers guys defo goin to get hulk and leave ibra and robben deals. I still need a top right winger as gervinho and walcott are good buttheir finishing makes them useless in scoring goals.

Cheers guys defo goin to get hulk and leave ibra and robben deals. I still need a top right winger as gervinho and walcott are good buttheir finishing makes them useless in scoring goals.

Hulk is best (For me at least) as AMR inside forward. If you need another striker take a look at Edinson Cavani. Might be expensive, but one of the best strikers in the game in my opinion.

Really I was going to use him as a left winger as he thats his best position in the game. I got Cavani already but im tempted to swap RVP for Ibra as he is always missing ccc. Ibra has 20 for finishing and has scored over 250 league goals. Should I?

Don't buy Ibra. He is good but too old and too expensive. You should get Hulk and either Cavani or Abel Hernandez/Neymar

I was thinking about both players. Palermo want £30 mill for hernandez and santos want £25 miil for neymar. Hernandez seems better value because he has a proven track record.

Player:Tim Krul
Team you are managing:Newcastle
Team who are buying/selling:Feyenoord
Offer:£3.5m
Year:2010/11
Other Info: I have Enyeama and Harper and could do with the money, maybe buy Smithies as one for the future..

Player: Marcos Moreno (regen)
Team you are managing: Chelmsford City
Team who are buying/selling: Liverpool
Offer: 19 mils
Year: summer 2019
Other Info: I bought him from Argentina for 9,5 millions and after only 6 months spent in the club, Liverpool pops-in and offers 19 millions for him. I'd like to keep him as i want to push for an european place this season and want to keep all the good players, on the other hand the ammount i got offered is alot for a small club like me, but i don't know a good replacement for him.

Player: Marcos Moreno (regen)
Team you are managing: Chelmsford City
Team who are buying/selling: Liverpool
Offer: 19 mils
Year: summer 2019
Other Info: I bought him from Argentina for 9,5 millions and after only 6 months spent in the club, Liverpool pops-in and offers 19 millions for him. I'd like to keep him as i want to push for an european place this season and want to keep all the good players, on the other hand the ammount i got offered is alot for a small club like me, but i don't know a good replacement for him.

1) do you have any other good passers / creativity / defensive man? ball winning midfielder or advanced playmaker.
2) do you need the money?
3) are you able to get better players with that money?

i'll leave you to think about these 3 questions

1) do you have any other good passers / creativity / defensive man? ball winning midfielder or advanced playmaker.
2) do you need the money?
3) are you able to get better players with that money?

i'll leave you to think about these 3 questions

1. No, my scout says he's the best at his position (and i got a scout with PA & PP at 20)
2. Well i'm in a pretty good financial position, i didn't see the wages for the new season yet, but i'll probably have somewhere around 30 mils for transfers
3. maybe i can, but its pretty hard considering im on a time when almost all real world players retired, so the game at this point is about 65-70% filled with regens.

Player:Hugo Rodallega
Team you are managing:Tott
Team who are selling:wigan
Offer:7m
Year:2nd
Other Info:wigan recently got relegated and hugo was worth 2m

layer:Juan Manuel
Team you are managing: Hoffenheim
Team who are selling: Barcelona
Offer:9M
Year:2015
Other Info:Should I buy this guy, he looks like a good prospect, scouts says he has potential to be as good as Canales, but I'm worried about his technical stat - just 8, all his other stats look good. So would that be a problem, should I get him? I have Canales, Hamsik, Sigurdsson, Adam, Salihovic and also 2 regens out on loan, money's not a problem.

View attachment 197818

Player: Hugo Lloris
Team you are managing: Manchester City
Team who are selling: Olympique Lyonnais
Offer: 21 million euros
Year: 2011/2012
Other Info: Joe Hart and Shay Given are both great goalkeepers, but Shay Given has done really poorly this season and isn't going to last very long anyways at the age of 35. Hugo Lloris has higher stats in almost everything, including a 20 in reflexes, and is arguably better than even Hart. By the time he's 30 he could be one of the best goalkeepers in the world. Still, 21 million euros is a lot of money...

Player: Sergio Aguero
Team who are selling: Atletico Madrid
Offer: 39 million euros
Other: Like with Lloris, I already have 3 great strikers in Tevez, Dzeko, and Balotelli, but 39 million euros doesn't seem like that much for Football Manager's favorite forward, and having him and Tevez play together would just be too great. Plus, it lets me use Balotelli as a right winger, which is a position that I'm having trouble filling.

Player: Simon Kjær
Team who are selling: Wolfsburg
Offer: 20.5 million euros
Other: A surprisingly good Danish CB, about the same stats as Agger at only age 21. I think he has all the qualities I need, and he seems like the best option for me right now. I have a lot of centre backs, but none of them other than Kompany are good enough to compare to my other defenders. (Lahm and Srna are my left and right backs respectively.)

My total transfer budget is about 100 million euros, so the money isn't that much of a problem. It's more a question of if they're necessary enough to justify the cost.

Last edited:
@dinofs .. deal for each player. Try and see if you can budge them on Kjaer though.

21 year old Yaya Sanogo from AJ Auxere

to me, Hansa Rostock (5th last year in Bundesliga)

for 2.5 million upfront and 5 million USD over 2 years. Plus international and appearance incentives totaling 11.2 million USD.

I've only got regens for strikers (all under 21) and none have really separated themselves. I only play one striker up front. He scored 21 goals in 33 appearances in Liga 1 of France last season.

Player: Daniel Aquino
Team you are managing: Southampton
Team who are selling: Murcia
Offer: Free (will join me in the summer)
Year: 2012 / 2013
Other Info: My best scout says he has potential to be a decent premiership striker and gives his potential 3 stars so not to great! but i have seen this guy on wonderkid lists and other forum users mention his name he is still only 22 and sometimes the scouts aren't always right.......

Player: Daniel Aquino
Team you are managing: Southampton
Team who are selling: Murcia
Offer: Free (will join me in the summer)
Year: 2012 / 2013
Other Info: My best scout says he has potential to be a decent premiership striker and gives his potential 3 stars so not to great! but i have seen this guy on wonderkid lists and other forum users mention his name he is still only 22 and sometimes the scouts aren't always right.......

Well, if he's free there is no harm in trying. If he doesn't work out for you, you can always sell him again, and you wouldn't have lost anything.

Deal.

yeah good point that was my gut instinct so i done that, question for you is chris wood average in 11.3 patch compared to previous games? bought him this season and he's been **** so far play him as an advanced forward