Player: Wesley Sneijder
Team you are managing: Inter Milan
Team who are selling: Inter Milan
Offer: 40M Euros
Year: 2011/2012
Other: Into my second and Manchester United/Chelsea have offered 40M Euros for Sneijder, who was my best player last season. He is a fan favorite and had so many assists for me last season, so I am somewhat reluctant but on the other hand, 40M Euros seems like a great deal. I also have Coutinho/Alvarez who can get more game time. However, fans will become upset.

Player: Ganso
Team who are selling: Santos
Offer: 26M Euros
Other Info: With money from the Sneijder transfer, I can replace him with Ganso.

Deal or no deal?

Player: Charlie Adam
Team you are managing: Wigan
Team who are selling: Blackpool
Offer: 800k
Other: Second season with Wigan, Blackpool have been relegated and 800k seems like a bargin. Only have 3million to spend tho, so a big chunk will be on Adam. Heard mixed reviews about him as well.

Player: Wesley Sneijder
Team who are selling: Inter Milan
Offer: 40M Euros
Other: Into my second and Manchester United/Chelsea have offered 40M Euros for Sneijder, who was my best player last season. He is a fan favorite and had so many assists for me last season, so I am somewhat reluctant but on the other hand, 40M Euros seems like a great deal. I also have Coutinho/Alvarez who can get more game time. However, fans will become upset.

Player: Ganso
Team who are selling: Santos
Offer: 26M Euros
Other Info: With money from the Sneijder transfer, I can replace him with Ganso.

Deal or no deal?

Deal, both is Ganso the best playmaker in the game and younger with lower wages (probably), also Ganso is a beast in Italy.

Hi there,
dunno if its right thread but I have kinda problem here. I bought Neymar and paid for him like 40 mln or dunno and I promised to pay 240 mln after 50 league goals because I wanted w/e price is. And now I am kinda stuck because hes some goals away from 50 in league so I use him only as AML or CM in league or ST only during cups game. How should I solve this 240 mln problem? -.-

Hi there,
dunno if its right thread but I have kinda problem here. I bought Neymar and paid for him like 40 mln or dunno and I promised to pay 240 mln after 50 league goals because I wanted w/e price is. And now I am kinda stuck because hes some goals away from 50 in league so I use him only as AML or CM in league or ST only during cups game. How should I solve this 240 mln problem? -.-

This is not the right thread, no.

But, seriously, I mean.. Are you like retarded or something? You're fudged, man. Sell him.. Otherwise your club will almost definitely go bankrupt. Playing him CM is a waste and he will probably still score those goals eventually. Why the **** would you even put such an insane clause on somebody as good as him? LOOOL [Sorry, but that's so funny..]

release him for free :p it will still be one hundreth of that price....

lol! You should have done something like that for a central defender or something.. lol!

most people can get Neymar (well I assume) to score 50 goals in one season...

Seriously you offered £240million for him to score 50 goals? Are you for real. I suggest you keep him just to see you go in financial meltdown!

Do what they have said ^ release him!

lol, you wont be able to release him :) the board will reject it! plus if you do release a player they will never sign for you!

sell him! thats the only thing you can do, then in the clauses put a buy back clause for the several million more than you sell him for so after a year or two (if he does not move on) you can try and sign him back....

Player: Douglas Costa
Team you are managing: FC Bayern Munich
Team who are buying: Manchester City
Offer: £33 mio
Year: 2013/14
Other Info: I bought him 2 years ago at the price of £8.5 mio, but he hasn't been performing up to my expectations as an AMC. One thing I really love about him though, is his amazing free kicks; most of the goals he has scored so far come from free kicks. He still seems to have loads of potential though, and I'm not sure if he will become much better next season. I currently have Muller, Kroos, and Gotze (and Kovacic soon) who can play in his position, and Muller has been playing really well.

Player: Douglas Costa
Team you are managing: FC Bayern Munich
Offer: £33 mio
Year: 2013/14
Other Info: I bought him 2 years ago at the price of £8.5 mio, but he hasn't been performing up to my expectations as an AMC. One thing I really love about him though, is his amazing free kicks; most of the goals he has scored so far come from free kicks. He still seems to have loads of potential though, and I'm not sure if he will become much better next season. I currently have Muller, Kroos, and Gotze (and Kovacic soon) who can play in his position, and Muller has been playing really well.

Deal mate, use that cash to look for a striker replacement for Gomez or centreback!

lol I just realised I posted this in the FM 2011 thread rather than the 2012 one XD

Player: Adryan Tavares
Team you are managing: Panathinaikos
Team who are selling: Flamengo
Offer: 1.1m Euros
Year: 2011
Other Info: Is set to join Panathinaikos at 20.8.2012. I'm sure that his name has been uploaded a lot, but would like to mention that unlike in other versions and profiles, he has improved a lot. Key attributes now: Free Kick Taking: 15, Passing: 14, Natural Fitness: 14.

Player: Danny Rose
Team you are managing: Tottenham Hotspur
Team who are buying: N/A
Offer: Value is £1.6m
Year: 2011/2
Other Info: Need back-up for Benoit-Assou Ekotto at LB which is why I was thinking about keeping him. But has only got 1* ability and 2* potential according to Kevin Bond. I still have £20m transfer budget but I need a Young GK, RB and ST. LFC Marshall's January transfer update.

Last edited:
And this one

Player: Rafael Van Der Vaart
Team you are managing: Tottenham Hotspur
Offer: £23m with £4m up-front and the rest over 30 months
Year: 2011/2
Other Info: LFC Marshall's January Transfer Update