DeanHehe

Reaction score

The DeanHehe Venture
This is my first ever thread, so I hope it's successful!

I've decided to start with AC Milan, I'd like to have a giant rise once more and conquer Europe. If I don't get sacked (very likely), then there is a limit of perhaps two to three seasons to stay at one club if I get to successful.

SeasonTeamLeagueCupLeague CupEurope
2014/15AC MilanNoneN/A

View attachment 317118
View attachment 317117
View attachment 317116

This is ridiculous, the best three players are our goalkeeper and loanees.
I'll change this!

July

After adjusting the transfer budget, I went from 8 million to 13 million to spend, so not much to work with.
Not too bothered about the friendlies as they're just match fitness for me.

Fixtures
View attachment 317106

Transfers

IN
View attachment 317105
I wasn't too happy as I felt I overpaid offering 4 million pounds, but we needed strengthening in that position.
View attachment 317104
This was a real bargain, 7 million for a big talent.
View attachment 317103
Another bargain, a young right winger which we needed for just 4 million
View attachment 317101
The best or worst transfer of July, 9 million for a right winger with only a few world class stats should turn out to be quite good. I also exchanged two 18 y/olds for this.

OUT
View attachment 317096
Not much to say, not good enough, Fulham wanted him 800k, see ya!
View attachment 317095
I was hesitant as Napoli came in for him, but I managed to push his price up to a massive 1.2 million.
View attachment 317094
Real Madrid amazingly came in for him, offering 4.6 mil. I managed to squeeze 9 million out in the end.​

August

A few more friendlies and the league begins.
Some big transfers.

Fixtures
View attachment 316916
Again, not too bothered about the friendlies. The first Serie A game was brilliant, completely dominated and the oppo. only had 1 real chance which they scored from.

Transfers

IN

View attachment 316919
We needed a replacement for Bonaventura and got one for a big 15 million, but I'm sure he'll live up to it.

OUT
View attachment 316920
Atletico wanted him for 11.25 mil, I managed to get a big 16mil for him.

View attachment 316918
Thought Barca weren't allowed to sign players!

September
After a two week international break it was back to league football. A few tough fixtures.

Fixtures

View attachment 316867

Despite the two wins I cannot excuse the comeback loss against Lazio, in complete domination and then the team fell apart.

The Yarmolenko Show
View attachment 316866
He’s been a revelation since coming in, his value is already 19 million and his form is incredible.

His Stats so far
View attachment 316865

October
Some simple fixtures, but a massive title clash with Juventus who are currently second and champions!

Fixtures
View attachment 316864
An unbeaten month and an absolute thrashing of Juve.
(I accidentally included the Udinese even though it was in October)

The Juve Game
View attachment 316863
Barzagli and Bonucci had an absolute shocker at the back and Torres and Hahn took a massive advantage of that, Hahn has been in great form this month after I thought he was a waste of money during the first and second month. My tactics worked very well as we pressed them and they had a few key players injured.

League Data
View attachment 316862View attachment 316861
Top of the league by five points which is always nice. Topping the average rating chart as well with Yarmolenko and Torres doing brilliant. Simeone Zaza is a promising 23 year old striker which I’m going to look into as a replacement for 30 year old Pazzini.

Wow! A 5 goal thrashing of Juve! Very nice start mate, Yarmalenko looks to be a great piece of business too.

Wow! A 5 goal thrashing of Juve! Very nice start mate, Yarmalenko looks to be a great piece of business too.
Thanks for the feedback mate, the game against Juve was crazy! Right from the off they looked terrible and gave us two goals.
I'm in late November now and won't spoil it for you too much but Yarmolenko has got 10 goals and 5 assists in 12 games as well as two POTM's.

November
It’s a bit hard to think it’s November already, with a top of the table clash with Udinese gone because I accidentally thought it was in October, our fixtures are mixed.

View attachment 316632
A bit of interesting news, they are in 14th but the bookies said they would achieve a mid-table finish, Franki Rijkaard is linked with the job but he’s considered an AC Milan icon!

View attachment 316631
I thought I’d bring the one and only Mr. Ronaldinho back to AC Milan, he’s another icon plus we needed a player who could play in centre of midfield or attacking midfielder role.
He cost us 2.7 million so he’s a little bit of an overspend but he’s class. He’ll join us on the second of January.

His Stats
View attachment 316629

View attachment 316628

I’ve signed another old player in David Villa, he’s 32 but he’s still class and for only 650k I think that he’s a great second striker. In the summer I’ll probably ship Villa and Pazzini and go for a much younger talent. Villa’ll join us on the 2nd of January.

His Stats
View attachment 316627

View attachment 316626
Quite a cliched signing with Balanta but a cheap one at only 6mil, it rose to 7.9million because of his agent owning 20% of him. He’ll join us on the 1st of July next year.

His Stats

View attachment 316625

View attachment 316624
Not much to say, second choice to Abbatti and Azaggi after a terrible pre-season. Gave him a chance in the Lazio game in September and he got a 5.4 rating.

View attachment 316623

Interesting...

Fixtures
View attachment 316622
The first two wins made me think we could go on our first full winning month, however Napoli scored late on against us to put that to bed. Going into the Empoli game, I felt a little nervous and it proved to be, as we played terribly there's no excuses from the team to lose. They had one chance, GOAL! We had nearly 24 shots and about 3 on target, we need to improve.

December
It’s a crazy game, great form then a draw and we go back within touching distance of other teams, Juventus mainly. There’s been a few blips but I’m confident we can continue our good form and go for Milan’s first Serie A since 2011 and break Juve’s dominance. We have two games and then we go on the Winter Break which lasts from Late December to the 6th of January.

Fixtures

View attachment 316351
Absolute dominance in both games. Easy wins, top for Christmas.
Torres was simply fantastic in both games too, keep his confidence high and he’ll score!

The Roma Game
View attachment 316349
What a game! Like I said, keep possession and press against big teams and they’ll fall apart. It was so so simple and they couldn’t get past Mexes who was absolutely outstanding!

He's Sacked
View attachment 316348
After we thrashed them 4-1, Garcia was sacked. Ridiculous stuff from the Roma board though as we’re not even halfway through the season and Roma were only 11 points off the top.

Juventus Form and Fixtures
View attachment 316346
I though I’d show you how Juventus are doing, thrashing the small teams but struggling against the big teams. They have a few tough fixtures in January so I hope they’ll slip up as they’re only real rivals for the title, Torino have made a great start as well.

League and Data Tables
View attachment 316345

December
It’s a crazy game, great form then a draw and we go back within touching distance of other teams, Juventus mainly. There’s been a few blips but I’m confident we can continue our good form and go for Milan’s first Serie A since 2011 and break Juve’s dominance. We have two games and then we go on the Winter Break which lasts from Late December to the 6th of January.

Fixtures

View attachment 735542
Absolute dominance in both games. Easy wins, top for Christmas.
Torres was simply fantastic in both games too, keep his confidence high and he’ll score!

The Roma Game
View attachment 735547
What a game! Like I said, keep possession and press against big teams and they’ll fall apart. It was so so simple and they couldn’t get past Mexes who was absolutely outstanding!

He's Sacked
View attachment 735548
After we thrashed them 4-1, Garcia was sacked. Ridiculous stuff from the Roma board though as we’re not even halfway through the season and Roma were only 11 points off the top.

Juventus Form and Fixtures
View attachment 735552
I though I’d show you how Juventus are doing, thrashing the small teams but struggling against the big teams. They have a few tough fixtures in January so I hope they’ll slip up as they’re only real rivals for the title, Torino have made a great start as well.

League and Data Tables
View attachment 735553

Umm..the fixture list seem to be AC Milan's!

Nice story by the way..:)

Thought Barca weren't allowed to sign players!

I can explain that.
Barça isn't allowed to sign players... starting on January 2015.

Anyway... I'm not a big AC Milan myself (and I'm not particularly fond of the sales of both Saponara and Bonaventura, they were what this club needs: young Italian blood), but I can get behind of the challenge that is bringing this club back to its former glory... It's pretty enticing.

The team is doing surprisingly well (and more compared to real life Milan), specially those results against both Juventus and Roma if you're able to keep up this pace the Scudetto is as good as yours. ^^

.P.S.: I'm more surprised about how well Sampdoria and Palermo (team that promoted this year) are faring than Torino's...
...and a bit shocked about how poorly Fiorentina is faring (they got a squad able to fight for a Champions League spot after all).