The Defending

Status
Not open for further replies.

darren151991

Reaction score
is it me or is the defending ****, they hardly ever tackle and just stand there its costing me points :@

I had noticed this playing as Gloucester - it's like they think the ball is a bomb 'oooohhhh we can't touch it - heeeeelllllpppppp!'

Gloucester's defence may be **** in real life, but they don't play like a bunch of Jessies...

I assume you are talking about the full game?

If so I cant really comment as I haven't played it yet but.. the beta and demo were the same where defending was shocking!
I hoped that SI would have fixed that for the full game.

one minute i have like four clean sheets then concede 2 goals a game for 3-4 games

Im finding a similar problem.
My defenders are all averaging around 6.2 and regularly have 5 games! Conceding at least 2 a game, normally 3 with Newcastle... Conceded from set pieces all the time despite training that area specifically in team training!

****** **** it's hard to please people, the game has only been out for literally a few hours and you're already complaining.

****** **** it's hard to please people, the game has only been out for literally a few hours and you're already complaining.

I think it's justified though :) I mean, when Pepe refuses to tackle, you know you've got a problem on your hands.

I'm not buying the game until keepers and defense is fixed. Didn't get the beta or demo either.

does anyone no when there updating the game, me and my mates have started one and we all let in goals exactly the same because of the **** defending, will be going back to 2012

I'm sorry, but the key word is "SIMULATION"
This is a SIMULATION game.
The word emply's that it is true to life!!
The defending on this god forsaken, **** poor, version of this great game is a joke!
Message for Sports Interactive, sort the defending out and get an update out there pretty f*****g sharpish!

Last edited:
Its not about a simulation danny, its about a GAME, and you cant have a proper simulation when the program running it, the ME, isn't programmed properly, these are all flaws in the game that should have been fixed before it was released

Your absolutely right seeryous, so why wern't they. I'm sorry but no matter what i do, playing as Manchester United, every match i have the opposition have like 20+ attempts and end up beating 5's and 6's.
Sorry, not having that. Might go back to 2012....

Your absolutely right seeryous, so why wern't they. I'm sorry but no matter what i do, playing as Manchester United, every match i have the opposition have like 20+ attempts and end up beating 5's and 6's.

Going back to 2012 aswell, they should of already fixed it waste of £25

I usual dominate but lose from stupid defending, Vidic was the last man back for me and was doing step overs trying to confuse Suarez, well......

Finally!!

People agreeing it's the game and not incorrect tactics!!

A-FOOKIN-MEN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back