The Defending

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen it all.. They have loads of new animations..just see my gk make an absolute stunning full stretch save, then 2 mins later go into a coma while the opposition foward literally walked it into my net.

I personally think we should all revolt and send back our copies of this game to sports interactive hq!

I've seen it all.. They have loads of new animations..just see my gk make an absolute stunning full stretch save, then 2 mins later go into a coma while the opposition foward literally walked it into my net.

Haha

I personally think we should all revolt and send back our copies of this game to sports interactive hq!

M8 just stick with it, dont get too deep into save, learn what you can and start a serious save when issues are fixed, they must be working on it right now coz I'm guessing they will have been bombarded with 1000s of complaints/issues/bugs ect.

It will be quality when the ironed out!

I seem to be doing okay, I have not lost in 7, including friendlies!?? although I have played this save for 7 hours and i ain't got to the transfer window.

M8 just stick with it, dont get too deep into save, learn what you can and start a serious save when issues are fixed, they must be working on it right now coz I'm guessing they will have been bombarded with 1000s of complaints/issues/bugs ect.

It will be quality when the ironed out!

I agree on that, it will be awesome when ironed out but its not good enough!
I will continue, sounds like a plan, to not get too deep into a game save. I shall have to bear with it i spose! "sighs"

I seem to be doing okay, I have not lost in 7, including friendlies!?? although I have played this save for 7 hours and i ain't got to the transfer window.

I'm doing ok too, but find the goals scored and goals against to be highly unrealistic.

Velencia is displaying non human traits... A good player but he's not a mutant, 8 games 8 goals 4 assist?

Oh for the love of god, use the frustrations thread. Its why we made the thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back