alexnorway123

Reaction score
View attachment 204311

This is a very balanced tactic that combines possesion with power. I have only tested it with Sarpsborg 08, tipped bottom of the Norwegian league, IRL, they were relegated with only 16 points. I have bought no first-team players.

As you can see, I use a deep-lying striker and a poacher. It is really, really important that the DLS has good passing, heading, strength and creativity. He does not necessarily need pace. The other striker is just a classic poacher.

The Trequartista is probably the most important player in this tactic. You should use a striker with pace and good passing abilities in this role. He will score lots of goals and probably be your top scorer.

Defense, CBs need good passing skills and strength. FBs need pace and offensive skills especially dribbling and crossing.

Some results: View attachment 204312View attachment 204313(this one was against arch rivals)
View attachment 204314View attachment 204315(in this one I won 2-0 but my computer crashed before I could save, bah)

Analysis: View attachment 204316

Table: View attachment 204317 (as I said I was predicted dead last and the squad is one of the weakest in the Tippeliga in a long, long time IRL)

Download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?47byu466w9a1k3c

Target man tactic: http://www.mediafire.com/?4x90xm0g0gowwdx

Last edited:
I've not seen a good diamond, yet i;ll keep an eye on this when you've played a few more games .

i play a similar one with erikseen in amc...only prob is that away games ur not as solid but at home i play grt...

I have had good results with the new patch 12.1.1. I have made one little tweak, changing the DLS to an AS and set him as a TM. If he is a good header, set to pass to head, if not, set to pass to feet. The player in this position will score tons on the head, so here is the solution if you struggle to make your big, bulky, slow, old striker score.

TheDiamond v2 (Wrexham, Des 2011).tac

Ill check this out for some of my games with Swansea, see how it works out.

Thanks. Would love it if you posted some results too. By the way, Danny Graham will do great in the AP role.

I have much better players than Danny. :)

What would you do if they put a DM to mark your AMC mate?

I'm not familiar with that, but I'd drop the AS down as a OM and increase the creative freedom of the CM.

The tactic is still working well with the new patch.