The difference between Beta and Release?

TomNicklin

Reaction score
Will there be any difference between Beta and Release? we had an update the other day, Would there be another tonight at midnight?, If so is there a change log anywhere?

I hope there will be some kind of Attribute update? Every player looks exactly the same from 13's DB. I am aware most of the time there won't be any kind of dramatic change within just 1 year but it deff should not be exactly the same.

Example- Most Arsenal player ratings are pretty shocking

dont think they will be an update for that until a patch comes out.

dont think they will be an update for that until a patch comes out.

Yea not all the time but I think there is usually a patch on the launch day of the game or the day after isn't there usually?

We should have a new patch tomorrow. The BETA word will disappear.

About the DB. Players have changed what SI thinks they need to be changed. If it's like last year, in January a new database will be released.

Last year it launched at 11:30ish i think, I bunch of us were in the Steam chat room

I hope there will be some kind of Attribute update? Every player looks exactly the same from 13's DB. I am aware most of the time there won't be any kind of dramatic change within just 1 year but it deff should not be exactly the same.

Example- Most Arsenal player ratings are pretty shocking
Arsenal's squad is on-form, they most likely won't be able to sustain this quality throughout the season. However, if they do, then you expect a significant change in one of the patches/FM15.

Yup, the database won't be different from the BETA to the full game.

Don't forget if you're not happy with players attributes, you can modify them through the editor, or the In Game Editor (though obviously the latter costs a few quid-though it's supported unlike others out there). And no doubt there's going to be peoples own database updates coming out with regularity. So there's plenty of options out there