The Diplomats - a French Journey

I'm bringing this to a premature end as it's just not the challenge I was expecting when taking it on as there is no way I should be in this position and beating Monaco 5-0 along with some other wins against big team. Going to sit down tonight and have a think about what I want to do.

If there is anything you'd like to see me undertake then let me know

Last edited:
I think you should just stop playing 4-2-3-1 gegenpress to be fair. It's obviously a bit OP again.

I'm bringing this to a premature end as it's just not the challenge I was expecting when taking it on as there is no way I should be in this position and beating Monaco 5-0 along with some other wins against big team. Going to sit down tonight and have a think about what I want to do.

If there is anything you'd like to see me undertake then let me know

I think the tactic might be broken mate as you're smashing it with whoever you be, which I agree with you is no fun at all! Try building your own tactics from the start, with thoughts about the type of football you want to achieve and I think you'll find the game harder, more challenging and will keep you interested for longer.

I might not have had a lot of success on FM this year, but when I have, I get such a massive sense of achievement because it's all my work from the start. Just an idea fella.