• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 34
  • Views Views 2K

Steve*

Y.N.W.A.
Reaction score
View attachment 218446
http://thedirectorsb...otionforum.net/

I would like to invite people to a new forum set up by me and I7IDanny from FM Base.
We dont intend to go in competition with this site as we will both be as regular as always on here.
We have already run a forum and took opinions from others when setting up this forum.
We would like to offer the community something different from the norm with forums. We promise a laid back atmosphere and riveting discussion. Best of all plan to be a close knit community who are always there to help.

The forum has a neat and tidy interface which is simple to navigate. New features will be added all the time to entice new members. We want to focus more on discussion about fm than any specific area.

So spare a minute to visit us and if you like what you see join up. Best of all its free and no users will have preference over others.

Take the time to follow us on facebook and twitter:
Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Directors-Box/326872360677673
Twitter page: https://twitter.com/#!/TheDirectorsBox

Last edited:
Steve's finally a mod, congrats. (;

Got pains from laughing at that :P

May be careful incase Danny bans me from it now.

I would just like to ask anybody who has visited what they think of the site layout?
I know its no base but I did the best I could with design for a free forum.

Maybe later. What happened to Fm Ireland Steve ?

Maybe later. What happened to Fm Ireland Steve ?

To be fair it was a poor attempt...

It never took off as it wasnt really advertised. We have a facebook and twitter page to help advertise this one. Also helps by advertising on other fm sites.
We now have access to a much better host which makes the site easier to navigate.
The experience showed me and Danny what went wrong the last time and hopefully have learned from our mistakes :)

If you need any help just ask ( not with c panel or anything, im noob).

I've been busy with tactic and training. This forum better last for atleast one year :D

Here some feedback:
1) Got a domain name
2) Get on Google

Without doing either of them you will still have 10 members in a months time.

This site design looks like it's been a bit rushed, the sub-forum names aren't imaginative and I think you should get a main site.

Also, free forums suck, so get a domain name tbh

Thanks for the feedback.
I will be looking to get a domain in the next 2 weeks.
Just want to clear my credit card bill before purchasing one.
And once we have a domain we can be listed on google. :)

The forum is gash, it's run by bellends, it looks ****, the mods are wankers.. Oh wait, this isn't Sortitoutsi..

Looks like a nice tidy little forum though, I'd like to sign up, but I'm hardly on here anymore, nevermind a new forum. If I start being active on this forum more though, I'll make sure I sign up.

Had to have a chuckle at that post Danny.

Cheers for the feedback,
I understand where your coming from. A lot of the old regulars on this forum have only been lurking the past year or so.

Anyway we are now up to 18 members and have over 50 topics in discussion. If you wish to check us out look at post 1. All links are available there :)

We also have set up a challenge league. If you complete a challenge you get points to be eligible on our leaderboards :)

Steve, this whole thing could have been avoided if you had refrained from posting child **** on your site. You only have yourself to blame. (;

Steve, this whole thing could have been avoided if you had refrained from posting child **** on your site. You only have yourself to blame. (;

Ah Aannddyy, Im not into that kind of thing.... It was Animal **** I posted, coz thats how I roll ;)
Im joking if anybody didnt notice
Anyway lets not turn this into another sortitout thread :)

Expect my lazy *** to buy a domain name in the next week or so.
And we are now listed on google and bing but you have to do a specific search.
Still working out how to add meta tags and key words. As the forum gains momentum we should see it climb among the search results :)

Back