The Directors Box

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 34
  • Views Views 2K
Ah Aannddyy, Im not into that kind of thing.... It was Animal **** I posted, coz thats how I roll ;)
Im joking if anybody didnt notice
Anyway lets not turn this into another sortitout thread :)

Expect my lazy *** to buy a domain name in the next week or so.
And we are now listed on google and bing but you have to do a specific search.
Still working out how to add meta tags and key words. As the forum gains momentum we should see it climb among the search results :)

I thought I was commenting on the other thread! Ahaha, my bad, I'm such a noob. (:

I don't want the job, nor do I go around begging for it.

And you mean, though*

Notice the word joke in the post you quoted, and I wasn't begging, I asked once (in a jokey way) doofus.

Tho is the text version of though btw

Notice the word joke in the post you quoted, and I wasn't begging, I asked once (in a jokey way) doofus.

Tho is the text version of though btw

And another rule is broken by Sam. Txt talk is not allowed on this forum by the way.

Anyway as Steve knows I have signed up and I came up with the challenge league idea. (I probably saw it somewhere else before and stored it im brain but who knows)

And another rule is broken by Sam. Txt talk is not allowed on this forum by the way.

Anyway as Steve knows I have signed up and I came up with the challenge league idea. (I probably saw it somewhere else before and stored it im brain but who knows)

It also isnt allowed on our forum :P

We now have 20 users and several regular FM Base members signed up including Brian, I7IDanny, Kenrry10, Sat10, Wilko and Redders among our ranks. Please feel free to sign up :)

Free forum : TheDirectorsBox

Not wanting to offend but why would I sign up to another forum with the same members and almost the same topics etc.

Good luck and all but it seems rather pointless to me.

Not wanting to offend but why would I sign up to another forum with the same members and almost the same topics etc.

Good luck and all but it seems rather pointless to me.

None taken buddy.
Sure we share a similar userbase as here but once the site gets more views we will climb among the google search results slowly but surely and attract new members.

The general layout is similar to base and most other FM Forums but we have a few small differences.
We have split some topics into entire sections such as our challenges and NFL threads. We will be doing this with KotW, BaP games and a few other popular type of threads also.
We also have enabled sigs and Avatars.

As the forum is still only starting out we are still very basic looking but over time we will have lots of content and articles.

I have quite a few ideas I would like to try out in the following weeks. If our members like them they will stay, if not they will be removed. We plan to update the forum with some new features and interesting points every few days when possible

I'll bring some goodies as soon as i fix my laptop charger. AGAIN. **** thing wont last for 3 months. Anyway, maybe I could arrange some sort of mutual adverting when you get more users and domain. Maybe even we could make inter-forum knock out tournament ? I'm gutted that we didn't get star form SI this year. We are in the same rang as FM-Fans | Sve o Football Manageru << this site. They don't have 30 users :@ Sorry, got little off topic. I'll join TDB discussion soon :)

Back