Resource icon

Download The Divine Ponytail - Won Premier League with Gateshead in six seasons 2023-12-17

4 of those losses were games we got overrun in once getting a player sent off - always one of the back four, not really been able to work out which positions to switch out for a defender once getting a red
View attachment 666330
Still pretty good. 97 points should land you the title most seasons. Too bad about the play-offs.

TIP: put the striker as False 9!!!
Have you tried? That's one of the few tweaks I haven't tried, since I'm convinced that would ruin everything (so of course it should work accoring to FM-logic)

Still pretty good. 97 points should land you the title most seasons. Too bad about the play-offs.

Oh for sure -Leeds and Leicester incredibly strong on FM (even more so than IRL) in The Championship - just frustrating that it was the red cards that cost us - i ended up taking off get stuck in and noticed a difference, though too late

for what its worth mate this tactic is the best ive used outside of Vujevic's this year - good job!

Oh for sure -Leeds and Leicester incredibly strong on FM (even more so than IRL) in The Championship - just frustrating that it was the red cards that cost us - i ended up taking off get stuck in and noticed a difference, though too late

for what its worth mate this tactic is the best ive used outside of Vujevic's this year - good job!
Thanks.

Did it work better without get stuck in?

Have you tried? That's one of the few tweaks I haven't tried, since I'm convinced that would ruin everything (so of course it should work accoring to FM-logic)
yes i have tried and it will not ruin it for you. it was the only way my striker started to score.

yes i have tried and it will not ruin it for you. it was the only way my striker started to score.
Might have to try it out now, even though my strikers have been scoring goals. Nothing extraordinary though, except for Markus Dackers in the early days with Gateshead..

Dude i dont know how you pull off this tactic, but its a beast, i just won 7(benfica)-0(barcelona) and in the semi-final againt Man City 8-0 in the two hands!!! ****** crazy!!!

Dude i dont know how you pull off this tactic, but its a beast, i just won 7(benfica)-0(barcelona) and in the semi-final againt Man City 8-0 in the two hands!!! ****** crazy!!!
That sounds crazy!

I'm overachieving with every save, every season, but I usually stick to the lower teams, meaning I need time to get the players I want. Now I'm thinking I want to try a bigger club to see if I can manage the same results you just did.