Bowesy23

Reaction score
In my 4th season with Wolves & currently crying out for a proper decent LB ive just hit January and been given an extra ?8m + ?110k wages, but the problem im having is that all the worldy young LB's have already been snapped up b4 i could afford any as I worked my way up to the prem, ideally looking for a youngish already finished article, but am open to ideas of anyone that is just solid and can get me consistant 7+ ratings.

This is my 2nd season in the prem & I am currently sitting 9th & 7 points off 4 ideally want to sneak in Europa league.

Thanks in advance.

You could get Aaron Cresswell for 3-4M (I guess) and consistent 7+ ratings.

Only got Fm14 a week back so I can only suggest Moreno/Telles but I'm guessing they've already been snapped up. I agree with Creswell I've seen him play well in my save for a few seasons now.

Season 4? Wow that is tough. I think you need to go with high potential LB (4-5 star), with say 2 star current rating, and live through his growing pains.

Look for kids like -- Jonathon Silva and Alex Grimaldo. Or perhaps De Sciglio since he is a switch back. If you can't get a hold of those you will have to trust your scouting and hunt for young regens with high potential.

i would personally go for a regen there should be someone with world class potential in play search use the oldest age 19 and just sort price by value and scout the highest valued players till you get down to around 1 mill value

Left for Granada called angulo, he's decent I had him for my wolves side in premier league, doesn't cost much and is young

Cheers Guys,

Jonathan Silva is best part of ?40m Grimaldo has not really developed due to lack of Game time. Evidently I bought an aging Leighton Baines for a short term fix as he hit 18assists previous season & got a 4/half star regen to come though the ranks. I Finished 3rd that season so guna push on for PL title now.

Cheers for the replies.

For under ?8m must have been tough!

I'd have looked for a regen!

Digne, Murru, Morales, Davies, Willems or Telles. Trusting they haven't moved or become stupidly priced!

Baines is decent until he retires, so you've probably made the right choice for the short term!