FallLCFC

Reaction score

126-1263621_building-the-dream-dream-png.png

The Dream.

We all know what the dream is right? The dream to make a name for yourself on the biggest sporting stage in the world.
Let's do this.

Niall Profile.PNG

A young man, named Niall, from the area of Leicester has quit his job and is ready to take on the world of football.

Niall Rating.PNG

After Niall left his job, he managed to complete his National A Licence but he was never good enough as a player and only managed to play at a sunday league level.

Let the job searching commence!

------------
Rules & Ideas for the save;
I'm yet to decicde if this is going to be a one team save or not. We will just see where the FM world takes us.

Rules for the save;
1. I can not use 'Player Search' I can only sign players my scouts find/recommend.
2. I can not use 'Staff Search' I can only hire staff who reply to the advert I put out for the position.
3. I will try and promote within the club first before trying to hire other staff.
4. I will only be looking after the first team. The U18's ect, will be in full control of the board.
(These rules mainly come from youtuber lollujo, so if you watch him, you get the idea)

The Dream.

With the little amount of experience and knowledge with being a football manager. The job searching was really difficult. However there is one team that has taken their chance with Niall...

Ebbsfleet sign Fall.PNG

Why Ebbsfleet you ask? I have no idea. (I literally pressed pick a team for me)

Ebbsfleet Background.PNG

Lets see what they have in store for us!

Ebbsfleet 5 year plan.PNG

When going for the interview for this job, I didn't even realise that they are pushing for the league title. My job at Ebbsfleet could be over very quickly.

Ebbsfleet Squad.PNG

A very decent squad for this level. However, I have noticed that we have 4 players on £1k+ and they are aged 30 to 34, who thought that was a good idea?

Ebbsfleet Staff.PNG

Seems the staff needs some work! Hopefully we can get some good people apply through the advert.

Lets get to work!!

The Dream.

logo(1).png

Pre season update

Ebbsfleet Staff Upgrade.PNG

First thing on my list to sort was the staff. I think we have managed to improve a lot with some very decent new people coming in. A move in the right direction.

Best players in the squad:​
Chris Solly.PNGChristian N'guessan.PNGCraig Tanner.PNGDominic Poleon.PNGJoe Martin.PNGLee Martin.PNGRakish Bingham.PNGSido Jombati.PNG
I have noticed how difficult it is to sign players when you are just relying on your scouts. We have made no new signs, I have had a lot on trial but when it comes to sign, they want to much money. Lets hope we can pull some out the bag soon.

Ebbsfleet Friendlys.PNG

Decent pre season, should have won at Aldershot with the amount of shots we had.

Ebbsfleet August Fixt.PNG

Next update will be at the end of August.

logo(1).png

Last edited:

The Dream.

logo(1).png

August update

August played fixt.PNG

Very good start to the season. Lucky to come away with a 1-1 draw to Hemel who dominated the game really. We are creating a lot of chances but not scoring many which is worrying. Except for the first game when Cundle thought he was prime Ronaldo bagging 4.

Game of the month
Game of the month.PNG

Player of the month

Player of the Month.PNG

I was going to give it Cundle but then he won it in the league anyway.

Squad update
August squad update.PNG

As you can see, still no signings. Problem being, we have a few terrible players that have just joined on a year contract and on decent money. (Elliot Romain).
I'm pretty happy with the squad in the midfield and attacking area's. I just need to find some help within the defence department.
I would love to use Rakish, but he keeps getting injured the second he gets back... from being injured*sigh*.

Septembers fixt.PNG

Next update will be at the end of Septemeber.
Did you know Ebbsfleet have managed to get into the 4th round of the FA cup before.. in 1962-1963. (not so long ago:rolleyes:)

logo(1).png

The Dream.

logo(1).png

Septembers Update

September fixt res.PNG

Only 3 games this month, which I was happy about. A easy FA cup game which allowed me to give some game time to those who have just come back from injury.

Game of the month
game of the month.PNG

Even though we did drop points this game (gave away a last minute peno), it was certianly entertaining.

Player of the month
player of the month.PNG

Joe has had a brilliant start to the season. The 32 year old showing he's certainly worth the £850 a week. (Even though I moaned about it before)

New signing.PNG

Welcome Milovanovic! I know he isn't the best signing but he isn't costing us anything and being able to play CB/DM gives us decent cover which is perfect for our formation.

Media dislike.PNG

Well this is rude. I have done nothing but answer all your sh*tty questions and you hate me?

October fixt.PNG

Yes I am an idiot. I didn't even realise I played the first game of October. But here is what we have coming up. A interesting game coming up against Bath who are playing very well.
I plan on showing updates for the league table/league stats etc every 3 months. (Unless it get's close and interesting obviously).

logo(1).png

Attachments

• September fixt res.PNG
    September fixt res.PNG
    29.2 KB · Views: 28

The Dream.

logo(1).png

October Update

October fixt res.PNG

Can we change our name to Inconsistent FC?
We put in an unreal display at Dag & Red but after that we had games every 3 days which just ruined our flow and the players are knackerd.
Braintree is an example, I had to make so many changes, it ruined the game for us.
The game agasint Bath though? Omg. What a game. Cundle is our HERO!

Game of the month
game of the month.PNG
Bath stats.PNG

The amount of highlights Bath had in this game was ridiculous.
We took an early lead and we held on SOMEHOW.
They even hit the post in the 93rd minute. This was a huge 3 points for us. Espically as bath are around us in the table.

Player of the month
player of the month.PNG

I wasn't expecting much from Cundle but he has been brilliant for us. He always seems to step up when we need him most.

Squad Update
October squad update.PNG

You may notice the Morale has been ruined slightly. I tried to cheer the boys on after the Braintree result and they all basically told me I'm sh*t.
Also, SHOCK. Rakish is injured YET AGAIN.
I am trying to use the squad but the quality drop off is just unbearable.

League Update

October league table.PNG

As you can see, from 1st to 8th it's still very close.
It was mainly us, Bath and Maidstone but the last 5 games, Havant & W and Hungerford have hit some incredible form and shot right up the table.
I do think it will be like this for most of the season.

October team overview.PNGOctober player overview.PNG
Extra details for the clubs and players so far in the league if you're interested.

November fixt.PNG

November is going to be a very difficult month.
Wanted someone better in the FA cup, to generate some money, but let's see if we can pull it off.

logo(1).png

The Dream.

logo(1).png

November update

November fixt res.PNG

This month could have gone so much better.
Very disappointing draws against Oxford and Welling. Both games we dominated but just couldn't grab the 3 points.
HUGE 3 points against Hungerford. They are on good form and we just completely swept them aside. This gave me a lot of confidence that we can push for this title, if we can play like that.
The FA Cup game? Well this is heartbreaking....

fa cup game.PNG
fa cup stats.PNG

I know we got dominated, which was expected, but the lads grafted like crazy and to concede in the 91st minute is horrible.
Again, this gave me so much confidence that we can play well and if I can keep the spirits high within the club, we can do very good things with these players.
Unlucky lads, we go again next year!

Game of the month
game of the month.PNG

Brilliant display against a team full of confidence. The defending in this game was certianly the best so far this season.

Player of the month
player of the month.PNG

Talking of the defence, Jombati is right in the centre of it. He has been an absoulte rock and may it continue.

England?
England Manager Sacked.PNG

Well I was not expecting that?! Has this happened in anyone else's save?

England hire new manager.PNG

Imagine if this happened in real life? I will be keeping a very close eye on his results!

December fixt.PNG

Other than Dulwich which will be a very difficult game, we should easily be winning the rest. 'Easily' he says...

logo(1).png

The Dream.

logo(1).png

December update

december fixt res.PNG

Even though we took 10 points from 15 I am not happy.
We hit the woodwork 3 times in the Dulwich game, we could still be there now and wouldn't score.
Against our rivals Dartford, it was a dead game until the last 10 minutes with both goals coming late on.

Game of the month​
game of the month.PNG

Very tight game, we need to get one over our rivals!

Player of the month
player of the month.PNG

Pretty quiet month with no one really standing out.
So I have given it to Egan for scoring the 93rd minute pen to secure a point against Dartford.

Transfer
Solly sold.PNG

Chris Solly has been sold to Burton. We took 13k for him and got his 1k off the wage bill.
He was an important perosn within the dressing room but it gives us so much more options with that money so it had to be done.

Jan fixt.PNG

A very, very busy month in Jan.
Starting off against our rivals again, which is a MUST win.
Some very difficult games, I think this month will determin if we stay in the chase for the title or not.

logo(1).png

The Dream.

logo(1).png

January Update

jan fixt res.PNG

WOW! WHAT A MONTH!
Firstly, the come back win against Dartford, that was massive for us!
We was 2 nill down against Hemel but yet again, we came back!
You can see I have changed formation. After the 1-1 draw against St. Albans, we just don't seem to be getting players up the pitch, so I took out the DM and put another striker and that has done us wonders! Especially with the come back of Rakish Bingham, who has been on fire since coming back form injury!

Game of the month
game of the month.PNG

I know there are some big goal games this month but this game is what started it all!
The whole team got buzzing after this win!

Player of the month
player of the month.PNG

This man. He has scored 8 goals in 5 games since coming back from injury!
I knew he would be huge for us, that's why I was so annoyed he kept getting injured.
He's way to good for this league, let's hope I can tie him down another year at least!

Squad update
Jan squad update.PNG

The squad is flying right now! (Except the last 3 players on the list, espically Lee Martin, screw him)
This is exactly the right time for us to hit some form, as it's been off and on all season long!
Let's hope we can continue the form and give ourselves a good shot at winning the league.

League Update

Jan league table.PNG

I don't think I have played a save and it be this close so far into the season!
Crazy how even all the goalscoring stats are pretty much the same.
If we didn't have such a good month, I don't think we would still be in the fight, so that was huge for us.
Eastbournce are having an amazing season! They was predicted to be high mid table!

Jan player overview.PNGJan player overview.PNG
More indepth stats.

Club Update

Jan club culture.PNG

Not sure how they are disappointed with us on the league when we are right in the fight?!

youth intake.PNG

Forgot to show this when it first came through, but hopefully some good quality comes through.
The rest of the postions were all F's so we'll ignore them.

Feb fixt.PNG

A interesting tie against Guiseley who are sitting in 3rd place in the National League North.
And then it's the big one this month, top of the table clash against Havant & W!
Let's get it!

logo(1).png

Attachments

• jan team overview.PNG
    jan team overview.PNG
    223.7 KB · Views: 16

The Dream.

logo(1).png

February Update

feb fixt res.PNG

Another fantastic month!
Very tight game against Havant & W but we came away with 3 points!
We are now unbeaten in 15 games (all competitions). The guys have found another level recently.

Game of the month
game of the month.PNG

Top of the table clash which seen us come out on top!
I would have happily taken a draw with the form Havant & W was in.

Player's of the month
player of the month 1.PNG
player of the month 2.PNG

I couldn't pick betwen these two lads.
They absoulty run the midfield together and both have been brilliant.

Fall-Ball.PNG

What's this? The media actually praising me? (They both still dislike me btw)
Also loving the Fall-ball. This is now a thing.

march fixt.PNG

A busier month for March.
Although we wasn't really focusing on the FA Trophy, will be a nice little extra for the season if we can continue.

logo(1).png

Attachments

• player of the month 1.PNG
    player of the month 1.PNG
    90.5 KB · Views: 17
Last edited: