The Dubstep Thread

Gaffer

Reaction score
This thread is all about the dubstep, the biggest names, the best songs, what do you think? If you don't like dubstep, well, **** off :) This isn't for people to come in and start shouting about how they hate dubstep or whatever, well I hate your music to ;)

Skream, Benga, The Widdler, Rusko, Caspa, and of course, Chase & Status. These are just some of the big names out there. Enjoy the thread dubstep lovers ;)

Dubstep is a derivative of Dub music, which in turn is a direvative (is this spelled correctly?) of reggae music.
Dub is reggae music with a focus on the bassline, Dubstep can be looked at as the Drum&Bass of Reggae.
Personaly i like Dub better then dubstep and my favourite is just plain old roots reggae music. But there are a few good Dubstep DJ's i.e. DJ Hatcha and Rephlex

Is dubstep another variation of rap? If so, 'f*ck that, bring hip-hop back to new york city' the latest 'rap' songs are... *****, like you brits say :) I hate timbaland, drake, lil'wayne, 50cent and his gay-unit, all the TV gangsters, and the bastards who sing over dance beats. bastards, ruining my beautiful culture.

sry for off topicing

Is dubstep another variation of rap? If so, 'f*ck that, bring hip-hop back to new york city' the latest 'rap' songs are... *****, like you brits say :) I hate timbaland, drake, lil'wayne, 50cent and his gay-unit, all the TV gangsters, and the bastards who sing over dance beats. bastards, ruining my beautiful culture.

sry for off topicing

Im hearing you, especially 50 cent and Lil Wayne really **** me off. Talking bout how much money they can earn, how much liquor they can keep in, how many "ho's" they can f*ck at the same time and what not.

In my opinion Rap died together with Tupac and Biggie.

sry for off topicing

hip hop is now jason derulo etc. that's just the way it is.

pendulum is drum n' bass.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHk7yQ2X6pY

this is dubstep

Listened to Skream - Outside The Box earlier, was a little disappointed to say the least.

Sub Focus - Could this be real
Rusko - Woo Boost
Still buzz off these but dubsteps dead nowadays :/

Bodell Introduced Dubstep to me over the phone.

I now love him for life! :wub:!

Sub Focus - Could this be real
Rusko - Woo Boost
Still buzz off these but dubsteps dead nowadays :/

good songs. could this be real wasnt realeased that long ago. dubsteps not dead, not if you know where to look ;)