Sotirios Kyrgiakos
Jose Pierre-Fanfan
Alex Rae
Gavin Rae
Hamed Namouchi
Peter Lovenkrands

I think you could name your whole team apart from Burke :p

Celtic :

Maybe Varga (hasnt really done bad but hast played all season basically)
Virgo
Aliadiere
Mo Camara (however he was becoming acceptable in SPL terms but then got dropped)
Telfer
Balde (half of the time, the other half hes a tank)
Thompson (But hes not a dud that ****** you off, he was amazing for us for a good 3 - 4 years so you cant really complain)

Mo Camara was **** at Wolves

He was awful for us, but he always always tried.

Just as he was starting to become almost acceptable he got dropped, He did put in a MOM perofrmace vrs Rangers (I dont tihnk he actually got mom but he was my mom)

Thought lovenkrands was rangers' best player ? :|

Hmm boro duds:

Maccarone. But he is still a hero.
Doriva?

Past duds:

Reizeger
Ricketts
Ricardinho (i think thats what he was caled)

AND MANY MORE.

*waits for someone to crack joke about whole boro team minus Yak being a dud*

Redders said:
Thought lovenkrands was rangers' best player ? :|

he’s out of contract soon that’s why best playing well, he’s looking for more money or a club else where. I don’t rate him as a player all he got is pace and most of the time he can’t control it.

Lovenkrands is awful, he jsut doesnt care...unless theres a contract up for grabs or a move away

Or is it just a massive co wiky **** that both times hes contracts been running out hes suddenly become good

Gregor said:
Lovenkrands is awful, he jsut doesnt care...unless theres a contract up for grabs or a move away

Or is it just a massive co wiky **** that both times hes contracts been running out hes suddenly become good

Exactly

has any1 seen amadu konte for us. one fan said in the paper "Can I ask Tony Mowbray to approach the supporters to see who fancies a game as a sub before bringing on Amadu Konte in future". Another said "Konte is a mystery which only the managment team seem to understand". The guy is shocking.

From what ive seen he's Bobo Balde playing upfront

pretty much but at least balde can header a ball, knows how 2 takle a little bit and is really strong. Kontes been here for a season and a half, scored the scrappiest goal u will ever c (his only goal) and is 6'5 standing 3'5 jumping. he performs the perfect invisibility act when he comes on

Hmmm Man Utd's duds:

Darren Fletcher
David Bellion
Darren Fletcher
Liam Miller
Darren Fletcher
John O'Shea has his bad days.

John O'Shea must grease his boots, he has the worst first touch ever and i'm shocked he's at Utd.

Derby's duds:
Tomasz Hajto
Mo Konjic
Sod it, only a handfull of Derby players are good enough for the Championship.

Sean said:
Hmmm Man Utd's duds:

Darren Fletcher
David Bellion
Darren Fletcher
Liam Miller
Darren Fletcher
John O'Shea has his bad days.

Bit harsh on darren fletcher considering he's only about 22

Sean hates Fletcher because I love him

Inverness only have one dud imo, Liam Fox.

Real Madrid's a different matter though lol.

Baptista

Cassano (not done a lot so far, may improve)

Helguera (Rubbish, Ramos,Woody,Mejia,Raul Bravo all get games before him)

Raul (Before people go mental, he WAS a legend but now when he plays he doesnt look as much a threat in front of goal, also when he plays the team don't look as determined than when he doesnt not sure why)

Raul has been shiuz for like 2/3 seasons but it looked like he was guna return to form before his Inj this season.

I agree 100% with you on Julio. Ive saw him play in about 5 or 6 full games and hes been ****! His finishing is awful and he done nothing else, how the **** did he score so much last season ?