jordankey123

Reaction score

Leamington FC: 2014/15

Leamingtonfcbadge.png

July 2014: Today the small club of Leamington, based in the town of Leamington Spa and playing their football in the Vanarama North, Have announced the appointment of youthful manager Jordan Key to lead them into a new era and help them reach the ultimate goal- The Premier League.

The Club, nicknamed the brakes, currently possess a small stadium with a maximum capacity of just over 2000. They also possess Poor Training and Basic Youth Facilities so any player development is currently going to be limited.

They do however have a fairly decent squad which includes former Premier League star Stefan Moore, who possesses decent abilities for the clubs current level.

However After Jordans Assistant Sent him a report of the team it has become evident that the squad needs strengthening in several areas..

I (Jordan) have informed the board that the goal for the season is to avoid relegation, although I am secretly aiming for bigger and better things.

Will now post an update before the first game of the season.

Good luck mate! Im doing a story where I am currently in the lower leagues. Keep at it though if it gets hard. You will get rewarded if you do

yeh me to, i started with gloucester i managed to get up through the play offs first season but half way through the second season im 20th one place above relagation, desperately need to improve my squad for the new level!

Leamington FC : 9th August 2014
Leamingtonfcbadge.png

So Here we are, as Leamington prepare for their first league game, I will give you a quick rundown of our fixtures in preseason.
We won all of our games in pre season, often by a huge margin. We thumped Sheffield Uniteds reserve team and Stefan Moore has been scoring goals left right and centre!
In terms of signings I have bought a few young lads in on loan and a couple of free transfers, all are young and can slot into the first team whilst still developing!

N.B for some reason the site wont let me upload pics ‘the post contains too many urls’